Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Thread: Teleprompter Edition

14 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Get a life you sad cunt. 

Schools havent released yet.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Neal said:

I wish i had the proper knowledge to judge if tom's hairline is receding or not.  Please teach me your ways

Never said you didn’t have the knowledge did I? Seems other people couldn’t tell a football from a ping pong ball if they’re claiming he doesn’t have a receding hairline 

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Go fuck yourself baldy. You and @jlx9can go buy Tom's puke hat that looks like a car ran it over

2014_Blink182_LEEDS_JH_16_220814-1.jpg

Damn dude I just reacted a comment, like everyone else. You’re starting a flame war over a motherfucking hat.

• Haha 1
  • Crab 1

Tom's hairline looks normal with barely any receding. When he had longer hair, he wasn't covering his male pattern baldness. Also is it healthy to wear a hat if you take medication to prevent baldness? I think Tom is all natural. Mark, Matt, Travis are the ones who can't grow hair.

a9e67732903c2617724a61ac01eacfae.jpg

GettyImages-480123286-920x584.jpg

His hair just seems to be thinning a little bit that's all. He actually has the same receding hair line as me and I'm 26 haha. Mine is just thicker and longer that's all. He has decent hair for someone that's almost 50.

• Like 1

Feeling_Kids_1 gets owned so much haha, then he responds with a terrible comeback and just owns himself again, happens basically everytime.

Magical stuff. 

• Like 2

He just likes wearing a hat... it's easy, and you don't have to mess with your hair. I would rock a hat every day if I could.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Feeling_Kids_1 gets owned so much haha, then he responds with a terrible comeback and just owns himself again, happens basically everytime.

Magical stuff. 

Idk, he got triggered over Tom's wedding picture and called me a cunt. He could be a Jenbot or a Tom hater or a plain fool

I have less posts over a longer period of time than everyone, so it's his off topic buddies who need the life. Triggered over a picture of Tom in the Tom thread. LOL

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Crab 2

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Idk, he got triggered over Tom's wedding picture and called me a cunt. He could be a Jenbot or a Tom hater or a plain fool

I have less posts over a longer period of time than everyone, so it's his off topic buddies who need the life. Triggered over a picture of Tom in the Tom thread. LOL

I didn’t get triggered. You find enjoyment in other people’s misery (Tom‘s broken marriage).

I called you a cunt because you are a cunt! Simple as that.

Your posts are full of shit and you are a sick perv. Just go away. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Flashback Friday

tumblr_liejpbUzLo1qao0k4o1_400.jpg

what is this? a new obsession?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I'm glad his focus is now on someone old enough to vote. 

• Crab 1