The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

giphy.gif

Also, I know the girl who wrote the article probably has good intentions.........BUT, didn't Tom get super pissed at the media because they keep saying he is studying UFOs??  (while in fact he's making ''feature films'' and writing "novels")

• Like 2

Jesus, Tom is acting exactly like a crazy ex. Lol. He reminds me a whole lot of myself about 10 years ago. I was seeing a girl for a while, but took her for granted. She really adored me but I didn't realize how much I liked her and I thought I didn't want to settle down with her so I wouldn't agree to be exclusive. I thought, there's no way she'll ever ditch me or replace me with somebody else. But finally she got sick of my shit and did start seeing somebody else, and I was crushed. I couldn't believe what I let slip through my fingers. And I made all sorts of pathetic and desperate attempts to try to get her back as I realized i really did appreciate her and wanted to be with her. But it was too late. This is exactly how Tom is acting. Blink was always one of those bands where it really wouldn't be blink without mark or Tom, and even without Travis after they reached their peak. It was more than just the music. But now that it has actually happened, and happens to work better than with what Tom brought to the table the last several years, Tom is in complete shock. No way in hell he ever thought mark and Travis would kick him to the curb and continue blink without him. He thought it was impossible, and now that it's happening he doesn't know how to control himself. Having been in a similar position, I do feel for the guy but at the same time he is the sole reason he is in this position so he needs to accept that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

seems like this article was written by the tombotest tombot in whole world. tom delonge is fine, really? dear maria sherman, you have never been so wrong as now...

1 minute ago, Loudernow said:

Seriously, I wonder with what bunch of craziness Tom is coming up on July 1st. Suggestions? I would not be suprised if he releases some shitty demos...

He's re released every AvA music video for the past two weeks on their official channel/VEVO to distract AvA fans.. I found that one odd

Thats an article from someone doing a quick wiki search and feeling bad about the dude being picked on only recently for aliens. she clearly hasn't seen all his bat crap insanity over the last ten years. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

Thats an article from someone doing a quick wiki search and feeling bad about the dude being picked on only recently for aliens. she clearly hasn't seen all his bat crap insanity over the last ten years. 

I honestly wondered if he payed then to write something nice about him.

On 25/06/2016 at 6:31 PM, Clarke said:

It had to be said. 

I felt it was a pretty balanced piece. Let's agree that Tom loves blink but doesn't really care and wants to do other stuff MORE. He's pissed that he got fired because he didn't want that. But Marks doesn't like Tom much anymore and wants blink to be his main activity.

I know I've said this before but I have a feeling that Tom will at some point, have a Scott Stapp like breakdown. Where he goes missing for a few days and is found drugged up in a motel 6 thinking our President is an Alien sent to kill him or something.

This is not something I hope happens or look forward to happening, it is just heading in that direction. Every time Tom opens his mouth or does an interview he appears to be more crazy than he was in the previous interview.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Harry Potter. said:

It actually holds a 69 on Metacritic, indicating generally favorable reviews. It's the same score as TOYPAJ, and only 2 less than untitled.

You know there's one good review (I forgot where, might of been Spin or Allmusic) by a major publication that isn't in TOYPAJ's metascore. I emailed them about it but never heard back or see any update.