The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, alkaline_skiba said:

He confirmed that Bcr will be back for strange time ep with a ":)" on response to a comment

Well, as long as his confirmations are worth taking them serious, of course.

27 minutes ago, Shaun said:

had to include that unnecessary "Trav and I" line in there of course

It is grade school playground stuff. If you have a best friend on the playground and he decides he doesn't like you anymore, you try to become friends with his friend. It is a classic tactical move. Tom is pathetic.

I wish Blink would grow a backbone and come out with a statement saying Tom no longer represents Blink, is no longer affiliated with Blink etc. I guess they don't want a pissing match but seriously, how much more of this shit do we have to listen to?

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

It is grade school playground stuff. If you have a best friend on the playground and he decides he doesn't like you anymore, you try to become friends with his friend. It is a classic tactical move. Tom is pathetic.

I wish Blink would grow a backbone and come out with a statement saying Tom no longer represents Blink, is no longer affiliated with Blink etc. I guess they don't want a pissing match but seriously, how much more of this shit do we have to listen to?

The thing is that you dont have to listen it. Ignore it like the rest of almost everyone does. It will continue to fade away.. and someday Tom will realise he needs to give us something real or he will be completely gone.

Include Travis to that point, and we have gold.

3 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Fuck it I'd be down for a quick Box Car reunion or EP.   Maybe it will spark a new +44 ep as well again... It's not like Blink has any shame or pride right now anyway.

One can hope 

Why would a Box Car EP (not going to happen) lead to new +44? Two completely independent events.