The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 6/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, theedge00 said:

What if Tom is actually Feldmann and is secretly trying to ruin the band's legacy....

Ever seen those two in the same room together???

It would be hilarious if this was true, and him trying to sabotage blink accidentally got them a Grammy nomination instead.

Also if Tom's really separated / divorced from his wife that's pretty sad. That really wrecked my family for a while when my parents split. It might be for the best in the end, but it really fucking sucks, especially that first year.

Also pretty sad that that would happen to someone who wrote a song called "Stay Together For The Kids."

38 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Also if Tom's really separated / divorced from his wife that's pretty sad. That really wrecked my family for a while when my parents split. It might be for the best in the end, but it really fucking sucks, especially that first year.

Also pretty sad that that would happen to someone who wrote a song called "Stay Together For The Kids."

Yeah bro true dat.  The worst is the double life shit for the kid.  But, divorce is so common now it never phases me

man, that’s disappointing. it sounds silly but i always appreciated how mark and tom had such stable, loving relationships and seemed to value that. they’d all been married for almost two decades. and if it’s not working, it isnt, and that’s ok. but kind of a bummer if true...

• Like 2

hmm im not sure on that one.  She posts lots of pictures of her at Padres games, so does Tom.  Tom is usually behind home plate though and shes like out in the outfield.  Theres also one from this year with a dog which ive seen in Toms shit before too.  I dont think theres quite enough evidence yet.

also, she still follows him.

6 minutes ago, Smalls said:

According to Oliver toms been fucking around on Jen for over a decade. Who would have known olidamus, the great seer of all things blink, was right all along. Damn bro code ?

Oliver called Tom getting kicked out/quitting the second time too.

17 hours ago, boxelder said:

man, that’s disappointing. it sounds silly but i always appreciated how mark and tom had such stable, loving relationships and seemed to value that. they’d all been married for almost two decades. and if it’s not working, it isnt, and that’s ok. but kind of a bummer if true...

Me too. I always cheer celebrity couples that have been together for such a long time. Tom and Jen got together when they were 17, or something like that.. if it's true, it's very sad.

• Like 1

You guys do realize that STFTK didn't exactly mean that staying together is always the best thing for the kids right?  It meant to not fight and bicker and completely forget about the kid in the middle of the entire situation.   At least that's how it always seemed to me...

17 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

plot twist they got divorced because Oli secretly broke bro code

Double plot twist, Speedo messaged Jen about Oliver’s theory, Tom is now lurking!

I saw someone point out the missing ring thing a couple months ago, but it seems like she still has been posting pix of the house/dog/Padres game/etc.... although no Father’s Day post today. 

Tom will be back in Blink real quick if he has to give away half his money!

• Like 3

On 6/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, Elisa said:

@prankerd14 this made me think of you, do you remember this girl? Tom keeps leaving suspicious comments on her ig like "beautiful :)" or in this case "such a great song but you're a much greater fan :)"  

This girl is fucking crazy.  She claims to have sort of personal relationship with him.  Just another overly obsessed fan.