The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Odd, she’s on it 24/7.

I’d guess:

1. Hacked and she’ll be back shortly

2. Finally had enough weird comments to delete, and she’ll make an alternate private account for friends/fam only. (The smart thing to do.) 

Really weird to think you can keep being divorced a secret forever, I’d get it out of the way immediately and move on.

I feel bad for Tom. Dude could have had any woman he wanted in the world at one point - and now, the one that he chose to stick by him through thick and thin and sickness and health (and good God is he not healthy) ends up bailing. Hard to blame her, but at the same time sucks for him too. 

For real though, I think anyone who sticks with their highschool lover is bound to have an incredibly difficult time staying positive with their S/O over time. People change...like, a lot after highschool. Hell I feel like I change every year. The idea of staying with the exact same person is baffling to me because by the end of it, you're two completely separate people. It's not wrong - it's just natural. I feel like you don't really get a grip or an idea about who you are and what you want probably into your later 20s at the earliest. 

15 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Why the fuck do you guys regularly check an ex member of blinks wifes Instagram, bit weird isn't it? - sort of thing id expect a One Direction fan to do.

Some absolute dangers in here nqat

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

Yeah, I can barely keep up with the member of b182 anyway, let alone their spouses, etc.

But anyway, I don't think I've ever seen ava before, I mean, not since she was like 6 or something.

That’s the first photo of her ever. So I guess the rule was either turn 16 or it was Toms rule lol

i think jen just took the best advice for everyone, and left tom. it's definitely good for her and their kids, because living with a madman is not healthy for anyone. and it will be/should be good for tom - once he realizes that the reason he lost his family is himself (his abnormal behavior). this step must have happened, it's part of the healing process. if it's not working, nothing else works for him.