The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Kay said:

blocked in the UK. lame. 

I got you, 

Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 fame has sold his Del Mar home of eight years for $3.8 million, records show.

The cozy spread is described in the listing as “contemporary-organic” and incorporates Midcentury Modern-style elements and walls of glass that seem to bring the outdoor scenery inside.

The two-story living room has a rock-finished fireplace and takes in views of the turf-covered yard, patios and gardens. A dining room, an office/den, a family room and a center-island kitchen overlook the living room from the second level.

Some 2,800 square feet of living space feature herringbone wood floors, beamed ceilings and custom steel-frame doors. There are four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.

Outside, there’s a fireplace, a tiled spa and a half-pipe ramp for skateboarding.

DeLonge is a co-founder and original member of Blink-182, which formed in the early 1990s. The alternative rock group has hits that include “All the Small Things,” “Dammit” and “What’s My Age Again?”

The 43-year-old vocalist-guitarist left the group three years ago in what fellow bandmate Mark Hoppus described as a “friendly divorce.” He is currently working on a new album with the rock band Angels & Airwaves.

The property was most recently listed at $3.995 million, records show.

Laura Barry of Barry Estates was the listing agent, according to the Multiple Listing Service. Shawn Hethcock of Willis Allen Real Estate represented the buyer.

• Love 1

He hasn't worn his wedding band in over a year, I feel naked without mine for 5 minutes. No pictures with Jen and vice versa in over a year, they don't follow each other on any social media, haven't liked any of each other's photos in over a year. Tom lives on that couch, meanwhile Jen clearly is around their dogs/old house and is living it up all year with girlfriends posting stuff like this:

They're either separated, divorced, or Tom has gone so crazy he has put her in the most public witness protection program available IMHO. I don't care either way, I just hope it wasn't because of all this UFO stuff, or blowing finances.