The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 12/16/2018 at 5:06 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I dont think so, more like the guy who breaks with his GF and doesn't regret it but sees that all his money and fame came from being with her and everyone else he dates is a failure. So he kind of drops her name every once and awhile for free publicity but has no intention or interest in getting back with her.

thats nasty

8 hours ago, knapton said:

Now Jen is posting pics of being at like an aerospace museum saying how much she loves space. Seems an awful lot like she might still be with Tom. Also her dad was/is an areospace engineer she said. It all makes sense now

Lol a lot of people like space, it's like the biggest mystery to humanity 

• Like 1

Its obvious they aren't together. Since like 2011 or before she'd toss up pics pretty frequently of her and Tom hanging out.

Then months and months go by and nothing.

Thats the tip of iceberg of proof. They aren't together. Now whether its a temp separation or she is seeking a divorce, who knows. But they are not together clearly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

When did he last tour even? I'll believe it when I see it.

Hasn’t stepped on a stage since the last show with blink in October 2014. Over four years. That was a random show though so I like to think of Reading 2014 as his last show.

Pretty sad that if he just cared about Blink *a tad* he could totally be recording with them and keep up with all his other crap. He’s basically been in the studio as long as Blink has on this new album.... albeit completely on his schedule and in his own studio as he pleases. 

Really am curious to see what he’s been coming up with.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Pretty sad that if he just cared about Blink *a tad* he could totally be recording with them and keep up with all his other crap. He’s basically been in the studio as long as Blink has on this new album.... albeit completely on his schedule and in his own studio as he pleases. 

Who would want to work with Mark Hoppus at this point?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

Hasn’t stepped on a stage since the last show with blink in October 2014. Over four years. That was a random show though so I like to think of Reading 2014 as his last show.

Damn. Time flies. I mean I'd probably go see whatever band Tom decides to tour. But it's just odd blink is recording and Tom is interested in music and touring again. It's 2006 all over again only without the press insults.

11 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Damn. Time flies. I mean I'd probably go see whatever band Tom decides to tour. But it's just odd blink is recording and Tom is interested in music and touring again. It's 2006 all over again only without the press insults.

He wasn't interested in music and touring the last time Blink recorded ... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, not everything is a hidden meaning. He built a career and life out of music, I would expect him to get the itch now and again. Hell, I still get the itch to play live occasionally and my music career never amounted to shit.

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

He still isn't entirely focused on the new AVA album though. Judging by his posts, he'll record one day then go to a whole different place the next day to do his alien conspiracy shit. Seems to me like he's recording 1-2 days a week, which is probably the way he was when he recorded Neighborhoods. Blink have been pretty busy the whole of December by the looks of it with the odd 1-2 days off. That's probably way too much for Tom to record music.

• Like 2