The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

If Tom left her, then its more evidence that he lost his mind. You can't say she's the crazy one when Tom is travelling around going to weird meetings and constantly posting nonsensical walls of text on social media. 

She probably hasn't been laid in years. Tom would rather talk about Depodesta emails or declassified grainy military video clips

6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If Tom left her, then its more evidence that he lost his mind. You can't say she's the crazy one when Tom is travelling around going to weird meetings and constantly posting nonsensical walls of text on social media. 

She probably hasn't been laid in years. Tom would rather talk about Depodesta emails or declassified grainy military video clips and fuck groupies, who want to fuck him, in all ways imaginable.

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

*writes a song with Mark Hoppus*

*says Tom DeLonge is the greatest songwriter of our generation*

lmao nice

edit: oh I didn't see that date. I thought this tweet came after the Hoppus song haha

Yeah I noticed that too.  Guarantee she tried to get Tom on a song before Mark.  

21 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

She probably hasn't been laid in years. Tom would rather talk about Depodesta emails or declassified grainy military video clips

LOL fan fiction fan fiction

• Haha 1

She looks like someone I know. Even dresses like the person too. Always wants money for coke or some shit. Even tried to sell me nudes as well as suggested some blanket for us in the garden when she wanted to hang out once. I've been ignoring her almost a year since she only talks when she wants something. Doesn't take the hint at all.

• 2 weeks later...