The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, Chewy030 said:

Probably more this but man i wish Mark could just set aside any hate he has and at least be friends with the dude. I mean if Travis can why not Mark? 

Because Mark is an unforgiving cunt. 

Just now, Reg said:

Because Mark is an unforgiving cunt. 

And with every reason to be. But still it's like dude you getta use the blink name when Tom in every right way could of probably stopped them if he truly wanted. Just let it go. Life's to short.

As I said in the other thread the fact that Mark said he was in a room with Tom doesn't mean they talked. So it's not like he was lying back then.

It's funny how Tom has posted that pic like a million times. Grow up dude. You guys cringed on a graffiti artwork and not on the punkersdowhattheywant hashtag? Man you're so biased.

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

Probably more this but man i wish Mark could just set aside any hate he has and at least be friends with the dude. I mean if Travis can why not Mark? 

Because they weren't nearly as close?  Mark is unforgiving but Tom did initiate the downfall of that relationship.

He wasn't exactly playing to Travis's insecurities, he was involving him..making matters worse

12 hours ago, Neal said:

NOFX has some great songs, and they were one of my favorite bands growing up. But celebrating being a drunk fuck up on stage in your 40s is more sad than badass. huge cringefset nowadays. fat mike tries way too hard

50s*