The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

14 hours ago, NotNow said:

That’s Toms personal assistant. She’s been his assistant since the blink reunion. Her and Kari were the two I was in contact with.

So he's been getting some side milf for quite a long time then

Tom still holds tons of "famous" clout. He is decent looking. If you think he just sits home with his hand every night you are kidding yourself.

As far as the whole MILF thing, the dude is over 40. MILFs are pretty much standard faire at that point.  Get with the times Ghent. You aren't 20 anymore. Can't knock MILFs like they are too old and haggy.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Tom still holds tons of "famous" clout. He is decent looking. If you think he just sits home with his hand every night you are kidding yourself.

As far as the whole MILF thing, the dude is over 40. MILFs are pretty much standard faire at that point.  Get with the times Ghent. You aren't 20 anymore. Can't knock MILFs like they are too old and haggy.

What are you talking about Oliver? I like milfs

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kay said:

woman works with a man = must be sleeping together.

His post showed more than that.

I have tons of female coworkers. I don't pose for pictures with them, hug them, and write flirtations posts about them. Not a single one. Imagine that.

Obviously I don't know if they are sleeping together. Its a half joke. But I also don't get how people always assume that people are totally chaste and don't bang. Its a pretty common theme. Like unless I actually catch Tom with his pants down with a woman; they probably aren't banging. Need to get real.

Looks like Jen, has been his "assistant" for at least a decade, but is never posted about until divorce with Jen?

Definitely reasonable to think they're going at it. But just speculation obviously

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I just think a lot of times people project their own insecurities/weirdness onto famous people to tear them down in their minds.

If I saw a recently divorced guy on my Facebook post a picture with his long time secretary who he had never mentioned before I would assume they are fucking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

His post showed more than that.

I have tons of female coworkers. I don't pose for pictures with them, hug them, and write flirtations posts about them. Not a single one. Imagine that.

Obviously I don't know if they are sleeping together. Its a half joke. But I also don't get how people always assume that people are totally chaste and don't bang. Its a pretty common theme. Like unless I actually catch Tom with his pants down with a woman; they probably aren't banging. Need to get real.

He said she was a good mother. not entirely sure what's remotely flirtatious about that?

How about this - He's sad and lonely and his wife has left him and taken the kids. it's mothers day, and he can't comfortably say "my wife though she's left me is a great mom!" or acknowledge it in any way. He could just totally ignore it, but Tom seems to like to post on social media when he's upset, so I think he just went "There are other good moms" and thought of one of the closer people to him that represents that. 

I think if Tom was banging anyone on the D/L the last thing he'd do is blast a picture of them on social media, because he knows he has a following and also might have an impending legally messy divorce ahead and wouldn't want to potentially cause himself financial harm by making a spectacle of a potential affair? 

I can fan fic like the best of them but at least I'm not jumping to the "coworkers must be sleeping together" angle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I've actually heard this secretary milf is who Tom is referencing as Cinderella. The shoe fitting is a metaphor for his penis fitting inside of her

Calls people racist for not liking lil Wayne, makes outrageously sexist comments a week later....