The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

19 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Well she's tagged in the original post so all it took was about 3 clicks to see that she's a happily married 51 year old with an adult son, I'm not sure what about her screams "OFFICE MILF BRO CODE SIDEPIECE"

Yeah social media definitely tells the whole story, especially on milf accounts.  Just being real here.. I've met many unhappily married couples who potray it as perfection on their accounts, all of whom would gladly take a piece of daddy, recently single, Tom. 

#brocode

#naive182online

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Oh she is "assisting him" alright.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

So he's been getting some side milf for quite a long time then

The two owners of this site back to back. Yikes.

9 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

Yeah social media definitely tells the whole story, especially on milf accounts.  Just being real here.. I've met many unhappily married couples who potray it as perfection on their accounts, all of whom would gladly take a piece of daddy, recently single, Tom. 

#brocode

#naive182online

Live in whatever fantasy you'd like, I see no reason in the world to believe Tom would be having an affair with a married woman in her 50s just because their company FB page posted a picture of them together.

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

For being a Trump supporter, you are quite the snowflake

Gets pissed at me so only way that you can rationalize someone mocking you is that they’re a trump supporter or tombot, of which I’m neither of those things.

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I’m pretty sure Ghent the Gent was being Sarcastic here 

Did you miss the last two pages Mr. Faplord?

Just now, NotNow said:

Gets pissed at me so only way that you can rationalize someone mocking you is that they’re a trump supporter or tombot, of which I’m neither of those things.

You are a shining example of both, sir.

18 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Live in whatever fantasy you'd like, I see no reason in the world to believe Tom would be having an affair with a married woman in her 50s just because their company FB page posted a picture of them together.

She cute.  Tom's still got height, despite his eyebrows falling out from not showering. Humans are animals.  There's something there.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Did you miss the last two pages Mr. Faplord?

I may have. My apologies. Carry on. 

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I have tons of female coworkers. I don't pose for pictures with them, hug them, and write flirtations posts about them. Not a single one. Imagine that.

You can work with people and be friends with them, never had a job where I'm not really pally with at least some people. 

I have plenty of photos of me and work colleagues laughing, having fun, some bodily contact even occasionally (men and woman, SHOCK) - doesn't mean I'm fucking or have ever been accused of  fucking any of them.

• Like 4

Oliver and ghent are desperate to read about other people having sex because they rarely get any themselves. that's why they start to see sexual Appeal in perfectly normal content (feldmanns hot tub, pic of tom and his coworker, jen's Instagram Posts).

Freud was a wise man.

I hope you two get laid soon again. and leave some for jan

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You can work with people and be friends with them, never had a job where I'm not really pally with at least some people. 

I have plenty of photos of me and work colleagues laughing, having fun, some bodily contact even occasionally (men and woman, SHOCK) - doesn't mean I'm fucking or have ever been accused of  fucking any of them.

That's because you're not rich and famous and had every girl fawning over you during the I Miss You video wishing it was them instead of Mark making out with him.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Neal said:

Oliver and ghent are desperate to read about other people having sex because they rarely get any themselves. that's why they start to see sexual Appeal in perfectly normal content (feldmanns hot tub, pic of tom and his coworker, jen's Instagram Posts).

Freud was a wise man.

I hope you two get laid soon again. and leave some for jan

On the contrary, I think its the people here who seem to think sex never happens that are projecting their lack of getting laid onto other people.

• Like 1