The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Whales said:

I want to be annoyed by it but he's making me laugh consistently. He's dedicated to this joke.

The jokes only funny because he’s so dedicated to it. It’s a meh joke as a stand-alone, but opening my Instagram every day to see a new pic of a dog following Tom around is fucking hilarious.

• Like 6

On 5/20/2019 at 8:53 AM, oliver_makes_good_points said:

mark and tom used to be prety funny, whenever i see interview of them id say circa 2003 and before but their humour never evolved 

and now they r still trying to make the exact same jokes and its real corny and cringe

I know what you mean. I sometimes wonder if they are faking it/ doing shtick. Or if that's just who they are. They are a little out of touch.

The only thing that evolved was their diet becoming vegans. Which is a shame

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I know what you mean. I sometimes wonder if they are faking it/ doing shtick. Or if that's just who they are. They are a little out of touch.

The only thing that evolved was their diet becoming vegans. Which is a shame

Yeah, that's terrible. ?

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Tom just did a radio interview and supposedly mentioned that Atom was very close to joining them for this tour, that's interesting! Also said the new AVA album is NOT tied into "Strange Times" which is good.

But there’s Ilan? Why would atom be close to joining them? I get that atom would be free for it, but why?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

But there’s Ilan? Why would atom be close to joining them? I get that atom would be free for it, but why?

Why would Atom be free? And Ilan is a multi-instrumentalist so he could help with guitar, bass, keyboards, or whatever 

Sorry, I realize you must have meant Atom would be free as in available,  not as in performing his drum duties free of charge lol

I've only watched 3 minutes because I'm in work and can't watch the whole thing (I might later) but it's very weird to see Tom interview in a way where he doesn't look super tweaked. he looks relaxed and happy there, it's weird. 

also that woman is too normal looking and healthy, clearly she's also sleeping with him. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Just now, Kay said:

I've only watched 3 minutes because I'm in work and can't watch the whole thing (I might later) but it's very weird to see Tom interview in a way where he doesn't look super tweaked. he looks relaxed and happy there, it's weird. 

also that woman is too normal looking and healthy, clearly she's also sleeping with him. 

The more we see him this way, the more I understand he had serious troubles. Call it anxiety, depression or whatever. But it looks obvious he was fucked up. Add a separation/divorce in between and you have a dangerous cocktail.