The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

So without getting specific; I can tell you with 100% certainty that what Tom is taking about with his government connections is complete and utter bullshit.

Its not like I have inside info on aliens or anything of that nature. But classified material, is classified material. Period. End of discussion. Even the slight hint of spillage, and people go to jail pronto. You get on camera and are like "yeah I use to work for the government and let me tell you XYZ classified" the feds will be at your doorstep with a pair of handcuffs.

What Tom is involved with is a bunch of tin foils who just propagate a bunch of CC182 bullshit and they confuse the situation with these twists and turns.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am confused too, this video makes it sounds like the leak of Delonge/Podesta emails was like a earth shattering deal.

But the emails were nothing more than:

Tom: Hey this is Tom. Former washedup rock star. I am looking for UFO information.

Podesta: ::Forwards emails to secretary:: Who is this loon?

Or

Tom: ::Writes huge long email::

Podesta: Oh okay, Ill get right on that.

• Like 3

If you are interested in purchasing the entire season, you can get it for $1 on Amazon at the link below.  The new episodes will be available to stream after they air on TV but I'm not sure when exactly.

https://www.amazon.com/Unidentified-Inside-Americas-Investigation-Season/dp/B07SH9SB24/141-6427520-4706019?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=3c096198853c11e9a169aeddf160804c0INT

The show was a lot better than I thought it would be.  I figured it would be similar to Ancient Aliens but they did a good job of grounding it in reality as much as possible.

Also, guesses on the response Ghent will have for the season only costing a $1?  Best one wins $1 from me that I'll send you through Paypal so you can watch the show haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

I love the videos of blink being played in the public and Tom just happens to be there to hear it haha. Has Mark ever done videos like that?

I like these too. Hysterical. Like he can never truly get away from blink. The baseball game with ATST was funny too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I love the videos of blink being played in the public and Tom just happens to be there to hear it haha. Has Mark ever done videos like that?

lol hes so fat now that even when he say "yes yes this is me im thomasian delongy from blink-18-grey

they still look at him and say

"oh screw off old man u aint our hero delong"

then he goes back in his car n cries 

2 hours ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

lol hes so fat now that even when he say "yes yes this is me im thomasian delongy from blink-18-grey

they still look at him and say

"oh screw off old man u aint our hero delong"

then he goes back in his car n cries 

You 5?

18 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Emo Grandpa Tom...is this a new era? Does the evolution chart need updated?

Lol I was gonna say he seems to have turned a new leaf lately, but new evolution doesn't feel full until he ditches the Ford hat, kind of holds it in between stages right now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

The thing I love about that picture is that Tom looks like the normal one.

Yeah in that screen shot he actually looks a normal dad who works in an office haha

So they propped Tom up pretty well in the first Unidentified episode.  I guess he really did connect with Podesta, enough to get him on the show, and they even tackled the whole 'using him' subject which surprised me.

Problem is I don't trust the main guy at all, super sketch, seems nutty.