The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, Reg said:

I think he just left because AVA wasnt a full time thing anymore. He wanted to tour and release more music. 

He should have just hired Skiba and kept using the AVA name. That’s what all the cool bands do these days. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

He should have just hired Skiba and kept using the AVA name. That’s what all the cool bands do these days. 

Can you imagine the woah-yodel abortion that would have been made if Tom teamed up with Feldy!?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thomas D. said:

Actually most touring artists say they enjoy the rest after being on tour for so long. Having nothing to do is not a valid reason to get a  depression

I'm quite interested in your list of valid reasons. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas D. said:

Actually most touring artists say they enjoy the rest after being on tour for so long. Having nothing to do is not a valid reason to get a  depression. 

It's depression, you don't need a valid reason. It just happens sometimes. I've been struggling with severe depression for years and there's no good or "valid" reason for it.

• Like 4

Yeah I saw Love in the theater and it made no sense to me. I eventually bought it on DVD in a combo pack that came with both Love albums and I thought if I watched it again I might understand it and like it more. I tried twice and couldn't finish it either time.

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Damn, that would be the coolest thing. Hang on I gotta go make $50 million real quick cuz I wanna go to space right now.

Tom could realistically come up with this (I think?) though touring, scam projects, TTS investments, etc.  It should happen.

4 hours ago, knapton said:

I remember watching Love when it came out thinking it was dumb and the story was fucked.  Watched it like a year ago to see if maybe I was just young and dumb. Nope, still trash

Did the same like 2 months ago. And couldn‘t agree more haha

3 hours ago, OldManFan said:

And why does Tom wear his Ford hat if he has to cover the logo with tape??? Wear a different hat. 

#unsolvedmysteries

Lol I just watched it and thought the same thing. Rock a TTS hat and get free advertising...

This episode was solid, I’m on board!