The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

26 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I first saw it on Youtube looooong ago. I'm pretty sure that's where it originated. Way before Pubin latched onto the Tom teet. He was just an ugly little kid who thought he was the best drummer of all time or something.

Travis gave him a lesson. 

Ummm...no dude...it did not originate on YouTube lol. It was on public cable television. BEFORE youtube lol

19 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Makes no difference to me if you respect him or not.

Right? I think we might have to put Ghent on suspicion. He LOVES Taylor swifts, justifies blink's success based on Billboard Chard positions, and decides if he likes a musician or not based on their appearance. I think he is lost on the wrong board to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Right? I think we might have to put Ghent on suspicion. He LOVES Taylor swifts, justifies blink's success based on Billboard Chard positions, and decides if he likes a musician or not based on their appearance. I think he is lost on the wrong board to be honest. 

Ilan is a great drummer whether it's acknowledged or not or respect is given. It just seems silly not to be able to say "yeah, he's a good drummer but fuck him anyway". I'm not exactly a fan but the credentials he has obtained at the age he was speaks for itself. You don't have to like the guy, you know.

4 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea he rips on people for not wanting see blink with lil wayne and cries “RACISM AAAAHHHRRGGGG!!!” but judges Ilan for having curly hair. Hypocritical cunt.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Smalls said:

Yea he rips on people for not wanting see blink with lil wayne and cries “RACISM AAAAHHHRRGGGG!!!” put judges Ilan for having curly hair. Hypocritical cunt.

It's perfectly fine to hate jews, Smalls. They're not even real people, just don't gather them all in one place ... that's a step too far.

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Is your avatar a picture of you? It matches your posting style for sure!

2 minutes ago, Harvey Klinger's Heartache said:

Ilan is a great drummer whether it's acknowledged or not or respect is given. It just seems silly not to be able to say "yeah, he's a good drummer but fuck him anyway". I'm not exactly a fan but the credentials he has obtained at the age he was speaks for itself. You don't have to like the guy, you know.

100% dude. He's clearly super talented and multi-talented. Can't deny that. He's taken lessons from Travis at a young age and joined a band with Tom...haters gonna hate but we all know Ghent sits at home rubbing one out wishing he was Ilan

3 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Yea he rips on people for not wanting see blink with lil wayne and cries “RACISM AAAAHHHRRGGGG!!!” but judges Ilan for having curly hair. Hypocritical cunt.

Whoa dude what's with this Jewish curly hair talk? Don't be a piece of shit, we have enough nazis on here as it is.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Is your avatar a picture of you? It matches your posting style for sure!

But yes, it's sort of me. It's a "Faceinthehole" picture where I propped myself into I think Eli Manning holding up the Lombardi trophy. I shaved a fu manchu for good luck during fantasy football season and ended up winning, so I did that pic to troll dudes in my league. So it's not really an accurate picture of me but yes the face is my ugly dome.