The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

No, not that. I am 32. I was a teenager and watched it when my mom was in the room. I remember watching it in my parent's living room. This was long before Hoppus on Music. 

i think he appeared in the mtv cribs episode with travis. travis talked about giving drum lessons to local kids, and 13-year-old ilan rubin sat behind his drum kit.

2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

i think he appeared in the mtv cribs episode with travis. travis talked about giving drum lessons to local kids, and 13-year-old ilan rubin sat behind his drum kit.

I can't verify if he was in Cribs or not, but nope that was not the show. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an MTV show. I may have been the only one to see that it seems like. It was totally random. I just remember the preview was something like "this kid claims he took drum lessons from a member in blink 182" and of course my teenager self had to watch it. It was during their prime in the TOYPAJ days (which I guess cribs was too)

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

how-toxic-is-teflon.jpg

This here is my favorite type of pan. I would love to make eggs over easy for all of you. I am the master at frying eggs my friends! For the record, I like you Ghent. Life would be boring if we all agreed on everything. Cheers matie. 

Pretty sure it came from Youtube in the early days. He had like a "DrUm PrOdIgY" account and deleted all the videos from it later on.

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

This here is my favorite type of pan. I would love to make eggs over easy for all of you. I am the master at frying eggs my friends! For the record, I like you Ghent. Life would be boring if we all agreed on everything. Cheers matie. 

I'm not a Diddy Faplord hater myself. Great username and I don't mind getting attacked. stick around man

• Love 1

13 hours ago, knapton said:

It was in the first MTV diary blink did in like the live album time period. Travis went to his studio to give someone lessons and it looked a lot like Ilan. I dont know if it was ever confirmed though

This is from the MTV diary. I'm not great with facial recognition but it doesn't look like Ilan to me...

five.PNG

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, knapton said:

It was in the first MTV diary blink did in like the live album time period. Travis went to his studio to give someone lessons and it looked a lot like Ilan. I dont know if it was ever confirmed though

I still think it was a youtube vid, probably around 2007ish, which would have put Pubin at age 19 or so. He had a lot of drum vids on there