The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

20 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tombots are really dumb

There he is again, one sentence shite with nothing to back it up.

They do keep mentioning Tom on their social media posts and in interviews, that much is undeniable.

Question is why? they are adding fuel to the fire at very best, at worst they are using Tom and being friends with him to keep disgruntled fans onside as it teases the idea that he might be back one day. Either way, they both use each other to their own advantage and are as bad as each other when it comes to pulling this shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kay said:

Tom didn't even fucking mention blink at all. Talk about grasping at straws. 

Needs to practice what he preaches as well, got him in the thread next door saying how unhealthy it is to talk constantly about something you no longer like while simultaneously posting in here (which he does on a regular basis) about something (or someone) he no longer likes.

You really couldn't make it up!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tom didn't even fucking mention blink at all. Talk about grasping at straws. 

Funny that Ghent pretends everybody is obsessed with Tom while he is the one who views EVERYTHING Tom does through a Blink lens to turn it into a point of how pathetic he is haha

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

I still think it was a youtube vid, probably around 2007ish, which would have put Pubin at age 19 or so. He had a lot of drum vids on there

You know it's bad when you're using the same tactics as the mean, racist, white, blonde girl from The Craft.

• Haha 1

Ghent's schtick is getting pretty old and can be summed up as:

-Blink 182 is my favourite band.

-My favourite band will always put out content that I enjoy because they're my favourite band.

-People that don't like my favourite band are miserable haters and/or tombots.

The bias and inability to see any constructive criticism of the music is baffling. 

• Like 4