The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Ghent's schtick is getting pretty old and can be summed up as:

-Blink 182 is my favourite band.

-My favourite band will always put out content that I enjoy because they're my favourite band.

-People that don't like my favourite band are miserable haters and/or tombots.

The bias and inability to see any constructive criticism of the music is baffling. 

Says the lawyer who knows less about law than Oliver of the blink boards!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Says the lawyer who knows less about law than Oliver of the blink boards!

To be fair, Oliver knows more about everything than everyone.

-could easily replace Skiba and do better than him;

-knows more about climate change than all of us because he took a few college courses;

-knows more about flying planes than actual licenced pilots on here...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Just watched Unidentified E4, cool episode! Only 2 more, seems to be doing well surely they’ll get renewed for S2.  

I’m kind of watching out of morbid curiosity at this point. I’m not necessarily a believer or a non-believer but I do think they (UFO’s) can’t be that big of a deal that every government on earth has decided they should be ignored. Or that “closed door” meetings with Congress mean anyhing in the grand scheme of things. 

I did notice the giant backpack made another appearance and now also contains an iPad in addition to the yellow note pad. 

So in the 4th episode, Lieutenant Graves described seeing those white orb things as well as the gyroscope looking thing in the Gimbal video.

• Could it be that the orb things are actually the black triangle lights shown in the below video?
  • Could it also be that the black triangles are ours, while the gyroscope thing is someone else's, and our black triangles were investigating the gyroscope thing?

Based on the Sekret Machines book and everything that has been coming out so far, that's the best I can come up with regarding all of this.

And before you say Tom is batshit crazy, indulge me as to how all these top-level motherfuckers (Puthoff, Justice, Mellon, etc.) have agreed to come on board and be associated with all of this stuff. 

And one last thing- this is not the first time in history the status quo has lambasted scientific innovators and has gone so far as to burn them at the stake for their seemingly heretic behavior- look at Copernicus, Galileo, etc. The list goes on. So it's perfectly possible all this shit is true. Life, after all, is weird as fuck.

The stuff they are showing are legitimate “UFO” videos that were recently declassified, and this show is essentially tracking down the people who took the videos or who were there that day. (Pilots/radar people/Navy) 

It’s pretty interesting, then they are interviewing witnesses, aeronautical engineers, high ranking pilots, government people, etc. which is cool just to see them baffled on how to explain what they are seeing.

It’s a notch above Ancient Aliens/Finding Bigfoot, but I like these type of shows even if Tom wasn’t involved. 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:16 PM, Clar-ke has herpes said:

To be fair, Oliver knows more about everything than everyone.

-could easily replace Skiba and do better than him;

-knows more about climate change than all of us because he took a few college courses;

-knows more about flying planes than actual licenced pilots on here...

Who is the licensed pilot on this board? 

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

I’m kind of embarrassed for the people watching this UFO series in a serious way. 

This is something you watch with some friends after a few beers and make fun of how stupid it is.

Have you even watched it

Watched the netflix documentary on that guy and it was an hour and a half wasted of my life, so boring and dramatic with no real information on the matter.

Ill give  the rogan podcast a go , but i dont particularly believe this guy one bit.

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

Watched the netflix documentary on that guy and it was an hour and a half wasted of my life, so boring and dramatic with no real information on the matter.

Ill give  the rogan podcast a go , but i dont particularly believe this guy one bit.

why not?

the bob lazar thing is certainly interesting. especially because he's been raided by government agencies twice and there is evidence of his work history being erased. but the wildcard of that documentary (which was honestly poorly made) was the part about him getting arrested for starting a brothel or something? i need more clarification on what the fuck that was about. 

1 hour ago, knapton said:

why not?

The whole documentary is mess, trying to be edgy and dramatic, the film maker seems like a right douche.

I just watched the joe Rogan podcast and yeh the film maker comes across like a right tom delonge!...

But when i actually hear bob talk, and some of the points that have come up in the government recently, hes quite interesting.

He heard, one of the crafts came from an archeological dig, which doesnt mean its alien life, it could of just been a more intelligent ancient civilisation which i quite liked the idea of.

Not saying i believe him but there is alot in our history that we cant really explain when it comes to structures we have found.

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

The whole documentary is mess, trying to be edgy and dramatic, the film maker seems like a right douche.

I just watched the joe Rogan podcast and yeh the film maker comes across like a right tom delonge!...

But when i actually hear bob talk, and some of the points that have come up in the government recently, hes quite interesting.

He heard, one of the crafts came from an archeological dig, which doesnt mean its alien life, it could of just been a more intelligent ancient civilisation which i quite liked the idea of.

Not saying i believe him but there is alot in our history that we cant really explain when it comes to structures we have found.

Hes never really cared about the Alien part from what I can tell.  he was always just excited about the technology and thought it was a crime to keep the secret of that technology from the people, no matter where it came from