The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

18 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Haha no but the poor guy wasted 6-7 figures on her failed businesses and she's still angry at him and now he's sleeping on a sofa. Its still shocking to see it happen to a millionaire. Jen never worked a day in her life. 

Also, guys I wouldn't go around bragging how you're only into 40 year old women. 

40 year old women are amazing. Much better than underage girls you creep. 

Also, how do you know her businesses have failed? Have you seen her tax returns? Lastly, you're claiming she hasn't worked a day in her life? Are you that ignorant? 

5 minutes ago, Speedo's Disciple said:

Also, how do you know her businesses have failed? Have you seen her tax returns? Lastly, you're claiming she hasn't worked a day in her life? Are you that ignorant? 

Well they all went out of business lol. Also, I was wrong she never worked. She worked at McDonalds before she met Tom, and then ran businesses Tom funded and caused them to go under. 

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well they all went out of business lol. Also, I was wrong she never worked. She worked at McDonalds before she met Tom, and then ran businesses Tom funded and caused them to go under. 

Where is the records showing they went out of business? Or are you talking out of your ass? 

Just now, Speedo's Disciple said:

Where is the records showing they went out of business? Or are you talking out of your ass? 

They don't exist anymore and they sure as hell weren't sold for a profit. My sources are the posts on this forum. Lots of member have confirmed it. Btw I'd love to see her tax returns. You wouldn't happen to have access to them? 

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

They don't exist anymore and they sure as hell weren't sold for a profit. My sources are the posts on this forum. Lots of member have confirmed it. Btw I'd love to see her tax returns. You wouldn't happen to have access to them? 

I do but that will cost you. Wire me $500 and you can have them

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Haha no but the poor guy wasted 6-7 figures on her failed businesses and she's still angry at him and now he's sleeping on a sofa. Its still shocking to see it happen to a millionaire. Jen never worked a day in her life. 

Also, guys I wouldn't go around bragging how you're only into 40 year old women. 

Is this guy trolling us?