The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

31 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I think the latest interview with Tom was kind of interesting. To sum it up; he's nuts, but he's too nuts to realize he is nuts. He is going to do crazy and not give a single fuck what anyone thinks. Crazy could cost him his marriage, his money, his life but he's still going to do it.

Also funny.

Random Tom Delonge "Govt official": I worked at the pentagon.

Interviewer: The Pentagon says you never worked there. Can you provide proof you did?

Random Tom Delonge "Govt Official": Well I could but I don't like to humiliate people and stuff.....

LOL

thank you for posting this, I feel like everyone is skipping over this little tid-bit where basically Tom's biggest piece of "credible" evidence turns out to be just as fake as everything else involved with To The Stars.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

thank you for posting this, I feel like everyone is skipping over this little tid-bit where basically Tom's biggest piece of "credible" evidence turns out to be just as fake as everything else involved with To The Stars.

The level of conning going on in this operation is staggering. We've got a freaky guy who made up that he worked for the CIA leading this whole thing. Tom is getting conned. Tom is conning fans. It's crazy and sad as fuck

• Like 1

I think I posted the article awhile back from a guy saying Luis never even worked at the Pentagon, and couldn't get an answer from Kari/TTSA about it after many inquiries.

It would be hilarious if this Luis guy conned Tom this whole time. I love how they ask if he can prove he worked there and he says:

“There’s plenty of documentation but my job is not to come back and say, ‘Aha! Gotcha!’ I don’t wanna make anybody look foolish." 

Um, why not post a pay stub and be done with it? This isn't a "gotcha", this is a "prove what you did." You quit, and started a TV show talking about it...clearly he's not having to hide due to secrecy or any of that. If it was super confidential, he wouldn't even be able to mention he worked there, or what he did... 

And then Tom comes in saying "I've seen it." which means absolutely nothing...

• Like 1

@Ry-Bread @Ghent I was started have some nostalgia-sympathy for Tom, feeling bad for all of the shit I talked, getting blocked by him, etc.  

NOPE not anymore.  Honestly fuck that guy.  The only thing he has left is that Wikileaks uncovered him bugging the shit out of Podesta and Podesta asking "who is this guy?" to one of his aides. 

Such a charlatan.

21 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The only thing he has left is that Wikileaks uncovered him bugging the shit out of Podesta and Podesta asking "who is this guy?" to one of his aides. 

The funny thing is this is what he refers to as the "changing point" of when people (fans/media/etc.) started taking him seriously... lol. When if you've read the e-mails, it is basically what you said above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

The level of conning going on in this operation is staggering. We've got a freaky guy who made up that he worked for the CIA leading this whole thing. Tom is getting conned. Tom is conning fans. It's crazy and sad as fuck

Don't forget the space rocks he has been tweeting about lately lmfao 

• Like 1

"Ok- Sold my first show for the Sekret project. VICE News will produce, finance and distribute the Sekret Machines Docu-Series charting my personal journey on how I met important people and how they are guiding my effort to communicate difficult themes to the youth. All the while keeping the names and identities of my Advisory council private."

"I hope you get my emails and I hope I am not bugging you. I am currently updating the Advisors, as well."

"I am hoping to come meet you personally and talk in the next few weeks. I am talking to NASA right now, too."

37x441.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love the secretary's FWD to John after weeks of ignoring him:

"Any desire to set this convo up? Politely hold off? Ask him to send you an email directly?"

So much cringe in these:

"Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago."

"Like everybody else I meet with, their faces drop halfway through the meeting and can't believe that I am spearheading a project that has support from the shadows. They look comatosed... Ha."

"You may actually love the book- If you like great stuff and have amazing taste."

"That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on."

"Here’s a link to “Sekret Machines Film Pitch Materiels” in my Dropbox:"

From Podesta when asked if they should get Tom involved on the campaign:

"Don't think the band is still together, but I think he would do stuff"

Could totally see Podesta thinking this guy is a loon, and just feeding him misinformation to get him to go away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Podesta asking "who is this guy?" to one of his aides. 

I clicked through a bunch of those emails but didn't see this one, which email was it? I saw Tom mostly sending emails into thin air but a few about a meeting being on Podesta's schedule, and Podesta telling someone he was in Blink 182 but he's not sure if the band is still together.

13 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I clicked through a bunch of those emails but didn't see this one, which email was it? I saw Tom mostly sending emails into thin air but a few about a meeting being on Podesta's schedule, and Podesta telling someone he was in Blink 182 but he's not sure if the band is still together.

he didn't explicitly say it, but his secretary's response about what she should do (politely tell him to fuck off, do nothing, set up a meeting, etc) makes it easy to imagine him not having any idea who this guy sending him spam is.  

58 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I love the secretary's FWD to John after weeks of ignoring him:

"Any desire to set this convo up? Politely hold off? Ask him to send you an email directly?"

So much cringe in these:

"Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago."

"Like everybody else I meet with, their faces drop halfway through the meeting and can't believe that I am spearheading a project that has support from the shadows. They look comatosed... Ha."

"You may actually love the book- If you like great stuff and have amazing taste."

"That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on."

"Here’s a link to “Sekret Machines Film Pitch Materiels” in my Dropbox:"

From Podesta when asked if they should get Tom involved on the campaign:

"Don't think the band is still together, but I think he would do stuff"

Could totally see Podesta thinking this guy is a loon, and just feeding him misinformation to get him to go away.

Lol. I love the part about how he's telling Podesta he could convince the youth he is a trustworthy guy they should support, by "branding" him. hahaha. fuck off Tom 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i think the explanation is even simpler. tom is not that bright.

I just honestly can't believe that he believes that shit about moon rocks. Like for real dude??!! Does he question anything that comes his way, or just believes everything he hears like people on this board who think a backing track for ATST is no big deal? lol