The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Hahaha how did you read his mind?! 

Yeah Im worried about his voice. Especially as the tour goes on. I hope its not Ava 2005 bad but we'll see

Lol what are you talking about he was never better than this for example 

He just went downhill year after year

10 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do you guys just call everything creepy? How are Ava's lyrics creepy? If anything, they are sometimes lame, cheesy, or cringey. 

Dude how fucking stupid are you? I am SO SICK of child molestation coming up in every thread. Everyone here thinks your creepy, so why would you say some shit like that? You bring it on yourself then guess what? Everyone starts talking about it again. You’ve got real problems man. You and half of the people on this board that think it’s funny to keep making jokes about this shit. Burn in Hell.

5 hours ago, nicknem92 said:

Lol what are you talking about he was never better than this for example 

He just went downhill year after year

Haha idk dude everyone used to make fun of this performance. The yooahs and yodels. I personally think its OK and maybe its not as bad as I remember. His worst years were actually prob 2011-14? 

27 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Dude how fucking stupid are you? I am SO SICK of child molestation coming up in every thread. Everyone here thinks your creepy, so why would you say some shit like that? You bring it on yourself then guess what? Everyone starts talking about it again. You’ve got real problems man. You and half of the people on this board that think it’s funny to keep making jokes about this shit. Burn in Hell.

You need to chill. We make jokes because he actually has exhibited real pedophilic behavior/tendencies on here. What are we supposed to do report him to the police, he hasn’t done anything illegal. Either it’s a ban or we mock him, I really don’t care which one it is.

49 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I dont bring it up at all. If 3-4 people always bring it up, take it up with them. I get criticized when I ignore it and when I address it so what do you want? You realize its sarcastic joke posts from 3 years ago they reference right? On a blink 182 forum, no less. A band who has songs about fucking dogs and their moms and grandpas. Or are you one of these stupid fake detectives that think they actually have a criminal in their grasp? Get a life and stop defending a serial spammer and SJWs with no job. 

I actually agree with you they shouldnt bring those subjects up, but its not my fault they cant help themselves. The mods should ban them from making off topic jokes. They do it if I said "Oh 2003 is my favorite album." Like, how is that my fault? 

The difference is moms dogs and grandpas are generally of age. No one's making jokes about kids here except you, that's terrible humor at best.

And you don't address shit.  Are you not 45?  Those jokes should be off limits for you.

11 hours ago, NotNow said:

Is there a way to check if vip meet and greet is still available for a show? I’m going to Seattle and my girlfriend can’t come now so I’m gonna put that money to the meet and greet I think if I can

The main M&G packages sold out very quickly for pretty much every show, and that entire show is sold out now so I'd assume they are long gone... 

21 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

The main M&G packages sold out very quickly for pretty much every show, and that entire show is sold out now so I'd assume they are long gone... 

I snagged them for one of the new shows. The social media posts about them noted tickets go on sale today but I checked the website and M&G were on sale on Tuesday. They’re now sold out. Glad I didn’t wait.