The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

OKay dude.

You do you.

Me personally, I don't hang out with women I am sexually attracted to all flirty and shit. That situation doesn't work. If I am with a SO, its not cool. If I am single, I am saying to myself "need to find a GF to do this with and not a friend".

That doesn't make me a rapist nor do I see women as nothing more than sex objects.

In fact, most dating sites I am on literally promote swiping right or left based on a photo of someone. Translation. Date them based on if they are someone you want to bang. Me? I skip people without profile info no matter how attractive they are. Someone who will be my best friend> Sex. That being said, sex is part of that equation. If you don't think so, you are gay or asexual.

Congrats!

that explains why ghenty is gay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I live for myself and I answer to no one.

I live my truth. So many people don't. Sad little idiots they are.

There he is, the real Oliver.

Haven't been buying this non argumentative Mr Nice Guy act for a fucking second.

Welcome back champ.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Blink twitter RT'd a post with both Blink/AVA in it the other day, yeah it was a decent Spotify post to RT, but still....feel like that was taboo before. Could be some marketing ploy happening. Remember, Tom likely still benefits from Blink sales/popularity so it is in his best interest to plug it. I think Mark feels a bit bad for Tom and is just showing some support, not because he thinks he's mentally ill, but just from a rough patch/weird 4 years. 

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, the whole #metoo movement has caused people to suppress natural biology and feel guilty for having thoughts about sex. What a sad little generation.

Are you 15 years old, or do you just walk around with a boner all day?

I work in a office surrounded by women.  If I acted like this I would no longer have a job.  There is plenty of contact without it being sexual.  Most of them just want to be friends and hang out, like one of your buddies without you popping a chub every time they touch your shoulder.

4 minutes ago, Magnious said:

I work in a office surrounded by women.  If I acted like this I would no longer have a job.  There is plenty of contact without it being sexual.  Most of them just want to be friends and hang out, like one of your buddies without you popping a chub every time they touch your shoulder.

coach corey would disagree. you either sleep with them or they're ugos. no in-between.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If you got some smoking hot woman all over you with physical contact and flirting; and your single; and you don't act on that. You are gay or asexual.

Yeah but what if they are toxic/crazy and have some ulterior motive?  Sometimes you have to say no (ex. a married woman) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magnious said:

You are a moron as I said none of this.

I work in an office with tons of women. I treat all men and women in my office as professionals. As it should be. The conversation is about 90% business with occasional office gossip or at most a one liner about personal lives. Never touching or flirting, or any of that. I would never go for it. If you want to touch and flirt and build sexual tension, either you are in or your out. I don't do blue balls.

That doesn't make me a rapist of a fiend or a 15 year old. Or whatever else you got going on in your yead.

4 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

coach corey would disagree. you either sleep with them or they're ugos. no in-between.

Yeah, that's right though. I was at a bar and noticed and bunch of stupid college kids with all their flirting and sexual tensions and I just thought, how stupid. Bang or don't. The guy is drinking from a straw and "as a joke" wants the woman to perform oral on the straw. Cmon dude. Get some better material.