The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Must be releasing some new lapel pins soon, gotta get out the blink tease first.

"Unity" lol...aka... "when Mark/Trav were willing to work on my time, at my convenience, with my ideas, on my platforms, everything was great!!!"

haha no kidding. can't believe people still fall for this trick

10 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Must be releasing some new lapel pins soon, gotta get out the blink tease first.

"Unity" lol...aka... "when Mark/Trav were willing to work on my time, at my convenience, with my ideas, on my platforms, everything was great!!!"

I figured he was talking about before the breakup

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Travis just commented on toms pic, told him to stop playing with his emotions. 

I hope Skiba is oblivious to all this crap. It pisses me off that they do this and put him in an even more awkward situation.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I hope Skiba is oblivious to all this crap. It pisses me off that they do this and put him in an even more awkward situation.

I think the opposite. They're finally to a point where it's not awkward anymore. They can openly talk with it being weird.

Tom will use old blink photos to promote failing graphic novels and shit EPS from time to time, and Mark will think it's lame but won't let it ruin his day. I'm sensing way more peace out of everyone involved in the blink camp lately.

29 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yea for real. Must be super awk for Matt knowing that all Tom has to do is say the word and he is gone.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think the opposite. They're finally to a point where it's not awkward anymore. They can openly talk with it being weird.

I hope this is the case but it just puts Matt in a weird spot, I doubt he sees it or cares but he deals with enough Tom crap as is. Every time it's about to settle down a bit, something like this pops up. Like Trav's "quit playing with my emotionz" comment, if Skiba is sensitive, you could interpret that as Trav really misses Tom and isn't happy with Skiba... it's just so unnecessary.

It's like your new wife's ex-husband posting throwback pix of him and her, and she's commenting on all of them and saying "quit playing with my emotionzzzz". Even if she wants to type that, she shouldn't out of respect for your feelings IMO...

Also, they did launch new lapel pins ~30 minutes after his post LOL:

• Haha 1

I think for Matt it's probably less awkward now that they're all on somewhat decent terms. He's never had any reason to hate Tom in the first place so the less weird dark clouds the better. He could interpret that to mean Travis wishes Tom was still in the band but he could also just think it's about nostalgic feelings which it probably is.

• Like 1

This post is a complete joke and utter disrespect for Skiba. Tom should drop blink and fuck off or return and respect other members. As much as I love his music, this man is selfish and out of touch with reality. The best way for Tom to function as a musician is a solo project.

On 7/12/2019 at 3:01 PM, Smalls said:

Travis just commented on toms pic, told him to stop playing with his emotions. 

Im gonna be real honest with you, in the last 15 years, Travis hasnt really gave a shit about blink. He doesnt even like punk/rock music anymore. Since 2006 or so his main focus has been hip hop/rap.

Its also really sad how everyone sucks travis's dick. band members praise him as being the best drummer in the world (lmao), fans always suck his wee wee.. its very cringy. At this point travis does it for the money.

Tom stopped giving a shit about blink right before the first break up. He said he wanted to break up to spend more time with his family...because he doesnt have time for a band.. then what does he do? he ummediately starts his own band lmfao. it was about control.

at this point the only one who really cares about blink anymore is mark..he always has.. and it it because its all hes got. hes so desperate that he does stupid ass shit with lil wayne..

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, NostalgicMemories said:

Im gonna be real honest with you, in the last 15 years, Travis hasnt really gave a shit about blink. He doesnt even like punk/rock music anymore. Since 2006 or so his main focus has been hip hop/rap.

Its also really sad how everyone sucks travis's dick. band members praise him as being the best drummer in the world (lmao), fans always suck his wee wee.. its very cringy. At this point travis does it for the money.

Tom stopped giving a shit about blink right before the first break up. He said he wanted to break up to spend more time with his family...because he doesnt have time for a band.. then what does he do? he ummediately starts his own band lmfao. it was about control.

at this point the only one who really cares about blink anymore is mark..he always has.. and it it because its all hes got. hes so desperate that he does stupid ass shit with lil wayne..

Preach!

• Love 1