Jump to content
 
Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Thread (Tom wants to re-join Blink "in the future")

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, OldManFan(of blink) said:

She’s been my blink buddy for almost her entire life. Fortunately she was able to see them before they broke up (again) but never has had the chance to meet Tom. She’s going to be in shock. 

When we did the blink M&G a couple of weeks ago she made a joke that she would have fainted if Tom had been there. So I may have to wheel her into this one. 

this is adorable. good dad!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys just call everything creepy? How are Ava's lyrics creepy? If anything, they are sometimes lame, cheesy, or cringey. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do you guys just call everything creepy? How are Ava's lyrics creepy? If anything, they are sometimes lame, cheesy, or cringey. 

You know what I call creepy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Oooooooooooo I think I know this one!

Go ahead, Dan, why don't you share with the rest of the class!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Go ahead, Dan, why don't you share with the rest of the class!

....is it being sexually attracted to children?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

....is it being sexually attracted to children?

Gold star for you, my man!

 

Everyone pay attention to the example Dan is setting and learn to be better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Oooooooooooo I think I know this one!

Hahaha how did you read his mind?! 

47 minutes ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

i really hope tom just takes the L and does some vocal training or something. his AvA live vocals always sound pretty awful

Yeah Im worried about his voice. Especially as the tour goes on. I hope its not Ava 2005 bad but we'll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Hahaha how did you read his mind?! 

Yeah Im worried about his voice. Especially as the tour goes on. I hope its not Ava 2005 bad but we'll see

Lol what are you talking about he was never better than this for example 

 

 

He just went downhill year after year

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to check if vip meet and greet is still available for a show? I’m going to Seattle and my girlfriend can’t come now so I’m gonna put that money to the meet and greet I think if I can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do you guys just call everything creepy? How are Ava's lyrics creepy? If anything, they are sometimes lame, cheesy, or cringey. 

Dude how fucking stupid are you? I am SO SICK of child molestation coming up in every thread. Everyone here thinks your creepy, so why would you say some shit like that? You bring it on yourself then guess what? Everyone starts talking about it again. You’ve got real problems man. You and half of the people on this board that think it’s funny to keep making jokes about this shit. Burn in Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Dude how fucking stupid are you? I am SO SICK of child molestation coming up in every thread. Everyone here thinks your creepy, so why would you say some shit like that? You bring it on yourself then guess what? Everyone starts talking about it again. You’ve got real problems man. You and half of the people on this board that think it’s funny to keep making jokes about this shit. Burn in Hell.

I dont bring it up at all. If 3-4 people always bring it up, take it up with them. I get criticized when I ignore it and when I address it so what do you want? You realize its sarcastic joke posts from 3 years ago they reference right? On a blink 182 forum, no less. A band who has songs about fucking dogs and their moms and grandpas. Or are you one of these stupid fake detectives that think they actually have a criminal in their grasp? Get a life and stop defending a serial spammer and SJWs with no job. 

I actually agree with you they shouldnt bring those subjects up, but its not my fault they cant help themselves. The mods should ban them from making off topic jokes. They do it if I said "Oh 2003 is my favorite album." Like, how is that my fault? 

Edited by Feeling_This_1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nicknem92 said:

Lol what are you talking about he was never better than this for example 

 

 

He just went downhill year after year

 

Haha idk dude everyone used to make fun of this performance. The yooahs and yodels. I personally think its OK and maybe its not as bad as I remember. His worst years were actually prob 2011-14? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Dude how fucking stupid are you? I am SO SICK of child molestation coming up in every thread. Everyone here thinks your creepy, so why would you say some shit like that? You bring it on yourself then guess what? Everyone starts talking about it again. You’ve got real problems man. You and half of the people on this board that think it’s funny to keep making jokes about this shit. Burn in Hell.

You need to chill. We make jokes because he actually has exhibited real pedophilic behavior/tendencies on here. What are we supposed to do report him to the police, he hasn’t done anything illegal. Either it’s a ban or we mock him, I really don’t care which one it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I dont bring it up at all. If 3-4 people always bring it up, take it up with them. I get criticized when I ignore it and when I address it so what do you want? You realize its sarcastic joke posts from 3 years ago they reference right? On a blink 182 forum, no less. A band who has songs about fucking dogs and their moms and grandpas. Or are you one of these stupid fake detectives that think they actually have a criminal in their grasp? Get a life and stop defending a serial spammer and SJWs with no job. 

I actually agree with you they shouldnt bring those subjects up, but its not my fault they cant help themselves. The mods should ban them from making off topic jokes. They do it if I said "Oh 2003 is my favorite album." Like, how is that my fault? 

The difference is moms dogs and grandpas are generally of age. No one's making jokes about kids here except you, that's terrible humor at best.

And you don't address shit.  Are you not 45?  Those jokes should be off limits for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Self Untitled said:

The difference is moms dogs and grandpas are generally of age. No one's making jokes about kids here except you, that's terrible humor at best.

And you don't address shit.

What’s the age of consent for a dog?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

What’s the age of consent for a dog?

I think we're going with 3 to be safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...