The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

33 minutes ago, dyls5 said:

I find it sad that people actually comment on celebrities Instagram posts. Don't y'all have anything better to do?

Occasionally i do it.   But not obsessively.   People like hoppus were the  soundtrack of my youth.   Well "like"  far more often than comment.   I dont feel its a bad thing

• Like 1

I enjoy how Tom always acted like he doesn't care what people think (posted pics like "Tom doesn't give a shit" remember that?) and said stuff like "I sound crazy" but when the media started blasting him as the crazy person he seems to be he became so sensitive about it. I bet he hates blink are relevant for making music people enjoy and he got a little of the spotlight for being crazy.

1 hour ago, dyls5 said:

I find it sad that people actually comment on celebrities Instagram posts. Don't y'all have anything better to do?

I mean for almost all celebrities I would agree with you because they don't read their comments. But Tom only gets like 300 comments per photo and he's said that he reads every comment and he's made it pretty evident that he actually does. People that say two words like hi yea that's pointless, but sometimes there are notable things to say or ask.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dyls5 said:

I've commented on his shit probably 15 times ever..one of the times he responded to me, mid-meltdown. And one of the times he blocked me permanently.

I would say that commenting on Tom's shit is a totally different story than your random psychologically healthy celebrity.

• Like 2

What are the odds on him going to the show on 22nd July? Uploading a pic and being like - I'm still in the band...

Orrrr he will probably release some more sh*t and take a dump on the band that made his life what it is.

• Like 4

On July 5, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Olidamus said:

"I am Tom Delonge, I have a gift, I have discovered the cure for cancer. It will save many lives! What a glorious day this is! This cure is the most amazing thing ever and  is available at amazon.com or tothestartmedia for only $29.95 plus shipping and handling"

Lmao this is exactly how I interpreted him. What a lame.