The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, nicknem92 said:

Well, to me it sounds like blink with Tom, and like a cover band with Skiba. Sorry but I'd go see the former a million times over the latter.

Can I ask why?  Tom is one of the worst live performers I've ever seen.  I knew people in high school that put on better performances than him.

• Like 2

I really hope this is good. I just dont want him to talk about what it means to be an artist and all his other bs. From the trailer though that sounds like exactly what itll be.  I would just love an honest Tom interview, where he realizes he fucked up and screwed everyone over. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I feel so gross when i over eat and start to get a pot belly. I guess i am kind of vain.

I'm not sure what culture it is, but I heard somewhere in Asia they make it a point to only eat until they feel they're about 80% full.  I'm not sure how exactly you gauge that, but it is a philosophy I've tried to live by after I first heard it, you definitely avoid that feeling that you've eaten too much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Olidamus said:

I feel so gross when i over eat and start to get a pot belly. I guess i am kind of vain.

I just exercise more. Once you find your favorite Mexican place, favorite pad Thai place, favorite Italian place, favorite burger stop, and favorite Asian place.. You're doomed for being able to not exercise often.

3 hours ago, M!ke said:

I'm not sure what culture it is, but I heard somewhere in Asia they make it a point to only eat until they feel they're about 80% full.  I'm not sure how exactly you gauge that, but it is a philosophy I've tried to live by after I first heard it, you definitely avoid that feeling that you've eaten too much.

Somewhere in Asia they also boil dogs while they're still alive to eat so I'd rather not take any of their advice on diet. 

Being serious, the video I saw of that haunts me to this day

18 hours ago, GrimCityGirl said:

I love the 47 second - 52ish second mark. Tom singing out of tune, switches to Matt touching his ear piece, almost as if "oh god thats out". I doubt it was intentional but it made me laugh.

How anyone can defend Tom over Matt in regards to that video is beyond me. 

I think it sounded better with Tom, I don't think some of these songs is a good fit for Skiba. 

2 minutes ago, Since88 said:

I think it sounded better with Tom, I don't think some of these songs is a good fit for Skiba. 

I think ATST is a great Skiba song. He's made it fun to listen to live again. Also Down and Always are a thousand times better with him.

• Like 1