The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

18 hours ago, CC182 said:

PQJpdHV.jpg

Connected to Toms shit because of IF pizzagate is true, fake invasion must be only possible way to distract people. 

Timelines match. Been matching for over an year. Call me lunatic, i hope nothing happens for the next few days. But if it is "aliens", i wouldnt be worried.

What does this even mean "timelines match"?  ...

20 minutes ago, FightingTheGravity said:

I will give you though that Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell deaths both by suicide-hanging, within a few months of eachother and on eachother's birthdays desires more information to be brought forth..

Like you think that they weren't suicides? Or what are you saying?

Wake up people. Pizzagate is real. Or what ever you want to call centuries old bloodlines massacring innocent lives for hundreds of years. Reason for powerty, wars and everything miserable in this planet. Population doesnt know shit, and things will change when everythings out.

Peter thiel / young blood, google it. George Soros / Madeleine McCann, Podesta Bros, google that. When you have unlimited wealth, you want to live forever. 

Id say internet is closest as a collective human mind we get. Lets hope it fucks all the kiddiefuckers up.

I dont post here often, but i think ive opened some eyes with some posts. I just found a deepest rabbit hole available over a year ago, and along the way so many unrelated things are clicked that it cant be coincidence. Seen dozens of things just vanish from the internet within minutes, and been witnessing the total blackout in msm anything related to subject. Its so big, that for a long time i was not personally concerned because i thought its mostly shit ik the states and 3rd world countries.. but the fact is its affecting everywhere and all of us. We are slaves for f(j?)ews.

1 hour ago, Smalls said:

Like you think that they weren't suicides? Or what are you saying?

No I'm just wondering if there's any further said about it. I know they were close friends, but if there's any reason Chester did it on Cornell's birthday or if that just coincidentally happened to be his breaking point

20 minutes ago, CC182 said:

I dont post here often, but i think ive opened some eyes with some posts. I just found a deepest rabbit hole available over a year ago, and along the way so many unrelated things are clicked that it cant be coincidence. Seen dozens of things just vanish from the internet within minutes, and been witnessing the total blackout in msm anything related to subject. Its so big, that for a long time i was not personally concerned because i thought its mostly shit ik the states and 3rd world countries.. but the fact is its affecting everywhere and all of us. We are slaves for f(j?)ews.

Ok Tom.

10 minutes ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Is it really called Pizzagate though? I don't feel like reading into conspiracies right now though I do enjoy them occasionally when I'm bored, but I do want Pizza now.

I never gave a thought about conspiracies, nor i look pizzagate as a such thing. Pizzagate rose from facts, from wikileaks. Back is breaking, over an year of independent researching around the planet is starting to show. 

More "suicides" in the horizon, more shitz & nizzles to distract us all by msm. 

But did Russia did it? Fuck that.

When it includes top people not only from enterntainment, but msm, global politics and vatican.. thats the point we are getting, by numbers. Whole world just might be operated by occultistic ancient club. Everyday less like a conspiracy, more like a current state.