The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

thought oliver and that affair story in my head

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Tom is definitely a cheater, but who knows, maybe his relationship with Jen is open.

Hi, i'm sorry, i probably missed something but that looks like a story i want to read. Can someone tell me more about that please?? thank you

3 minutes ago, PabloPerrault said:

Hi, i'm sorry, i probably missed something but that looks like a story i want to read. Can someone tell me more about that please?? thank you

Oli makes stuff up, that's the story. 

Really boggles the mind why its so hard to comprehend? I spent about an hour or two essentially hanging out with Tom or standing nearby while he talked with others. When the cameras were not rolling.

With the celebrity stuff that has been buried for years, why is it so hard to fathom that I heard stuff and know stuff, that I prefer to not publicly talk about?

Its really between him and his wife. Its their business.

Isn't the stat that at least 50% of people are cheaters? I bet that number skyrockets in the entertainment world.

Blink literally gave a sex/groupie interview once and talked about handing out "ass passes" or "Travis" did, yeh Travis. As if the rest never part took. Like kids in a candy store.

You guys are clueless about the ways of the real world.

"At the AVA gig I was at, two slutty girls maybe 20 years old, were waiting in line, when they found out Tom was meeting with people they walked around back and were really flirting with him. I went back to my car cause I didn't want to wear out my welcome with Tom, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. But then all of the sudden he motioned them to go backstage and he didn't come back for like an hour. They never came back at all, and when I got inside later, they were just standing off to the side.

I am not saying anything happened, it just looked bad, even my sister saw it and she figured that's what was happening. Perhaps they were for the other guys I don't know."

Is this the story @Olidamus? Or you have more than this? 

Thats it; good research,  and that answers Kyle's question, why do I not talk about, because I already have, and now I just like to fuck with people.

I've just always found it weird how people give Tom the benefit of the doubt on this kind of stuff. Its like unless I didn't see his dick in her pussy, its fake. I think people are just jealous or something.

Like I mean, nothing wrong with this, right?

5XTuptP.jpg

What about showering on webcam in from of 16 year old girls? That was normal too right?

Obviously we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

But any other celebrity, its obviously true!

I think its the source, people can't stand it that I saw Tom cheating, it just drives them up the wall that I am the source of the information. They can't deal with it.