The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Anyone on the ava movement facebook page see that angelina nova post about her instagram?

Filled with love. He does this occasionally on my profile.. lurkin lmao. Maybe I’ll do a duet with him one day. ??
Insta: @angelinnovaofficial

Couldnt show the pics but one picture was her singing not now and he put beautiful ?

Dunno just felt weird to me shes a super fan and met him a few times thought oliver and that affair story in my head lol

I can't seem to find her on Ig?

Oh god please. Not this shit again. You are NOT always right. You talk non-stop. It’s no wonder you are right from time to time.

And nobody says Tom hasn’t cheated for sure. We all simply don’t know and, speaking for myself, I don’t care. It’s his and his wife‘s business.

You want to have your „5 seconds of fame“ with this bullshit. As if you actually saw Tom cheating...lol. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Like I mean, nothing wrong with this, right?

5XTuptP.jpg

According to the web memory, this picture has been posted here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leighannhaley/3122941549

And the girl explains:

"haha well it was the second time i met him, 
i freaked out the first. 
but yeah, 
i had this idea in mind... 
so i was like "tom can we look like we're passionately in love" 
and he went along with it.
hahaha<33"

Her Facebook here if verification needed: https://www.facebook.com/washuffizedrivemetofirenze

So sometimes things are not what they look like. 

What is the story with showering on webcam? I don't know this one. Thks

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PabloPerrault said:

According to the web memory, this picture has been posted here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leighannhaley/3122941549

And the girl explains:

"haha well it was the second time i met him, 
i freaked out the first. 
but yeah, 
i had this idea in mind... 
so i was like "tom can we look like we're passionately in love" 
and he went along with it.
hahaha<33"

Her Facebook here if verification needed: https://www.facebook.com/washuffizedrivemetofirenze

So sometime things are not what they look like. 

What is the story with showering on webcam? I don't know this one. Thks

More good research,

I think most 30 something years olds who are married with children would not agree to having a sexual pose with a 16 year old girl.

Its not right.

6 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Oh god please. Not this shit again. You are NOT always right. You talk non-stop. It’s no wonder you are right from time to time.

And nobody says Tom hasn’t cheated for sure. We all simply don’t know and, speaking for myself, I don’t care. It’s his and his wife‘s business.

You want to have your „5 seconds of fame“ with this bullshit. As if you actually saw Tom cheating...lol. 

Funny how instead of trying to pick apart and debunk the FACTS I've posted, to revert to bullshit one liner attacks.

It is very typical of the people on this board who want to appear correct while remaining intellectual idiots.

4 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

This her?

Haha this sounds like some Christian rock song when played acoustic. But it's a good cover. I just always thought the strength in the lyrics was how it shows the sick person is concerned for their lover when everyone else is concerned for the dying narrator. Guess I never thought much about the god references, Jesus talk and seeing the light until now when it was played this way.

I know I've said this before, but here's a small story.

Actually at an 08 Warped Tour, Tom kissed my friend's hand (she was 21?) in front of her fiancé and jokingly said he'd play their wedding. Sometimes he's just having fun. Like I can totally take that story and manipulate it to where Tom is a cheater and blah, blah, blah. Doesn't mean it's true.

• Like 1

Kind of a difference between that and what has been described; but ok.

I;ve been wrong before, Billie Joe wasn't going broke, that $350 bunny was not overpriced, it was a steal, and plenty more.

But I can rest very easy, hundreds if not thousands of people screamed in my face that Tom was not an ass; from 2005-2014 they did this, thousands of posts, it was hundreds of people with one opinion, and Oliver with another. Oliver was right. That is really it. :-)

43 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Funny how instead of trying to pick apart and debunk the FACTS I've posted, to revert to bullshit one liner attacks.

It is very typical of the people on this board who want to appear correct while remaining intellectual idiots.

One liner?

I wrote a nice paragraph explaining why you are an idiot.

Look I get it. Tom was your idol and you had an unhealthy „love“ for him. When you realized he‘s not that great and I don’t know what else happend (maybe he turned you down...;)) you changed your opinion on him completely. You care too much man. Switching  from having a Tom Delonge shrine to hating the guy is strange...and both seems unhealthy to me...

It was an unhealthy relationship; but it was certainly never sexual.

When I waited out in the freezing cold suffering all day and he sat on his warm bus a few feet away and didn't bother coming out; I took it very personally. More personally than I should have. It was likely something he wasn't even giving a thought too; but my freezing cold ass was counting the seconds of misery.

It's like  if I stuck a cattle prod on your balls and sat there and ate dinner and watched TV. A second for me is nothing, a second for you is pure misery. While I am not giving a thought to you, you are hating me more with each second.

I've experienced this type of resentment a few times in my life.

I think posting about it on here and having the tombots (who was virtually everyone at the time) stick up for him, made my rage 100 times worse than it had been. I think when I got home from that, I was annoyed, I think when I posted it here and had people tell me I was wrong, I raged.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Olidamus said:

When I waited out in the freezing cold suffering all day and he sat on his warm bus a few feet away and didn't bother coming out; I took it very personally. More personally than I should have. It was likely something he wasn't even giving a thought too; but my freezing cold ass was counting the seconds of misery.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Olidamus said:

It was an unhealthy relationship; but it was certainly never sexual.

It's like  if I stuck a cattle prod on your balls and sat there and ate dinner and watched TV. A second for me is nothing, a second for you is pure misery. While I am not giving a thought to you, you are hating me more with each second.

I've experienced this type of resentment a few times in my life.

I think posting about it on here and having the tombots (who was virtually everyone at the time) stick up for him, made my rage 100 times worse than it had been. I think when I got home from that, I was annoyed, I think when I posted it here and had people tell me I was wrong, I raged.

Jesus, chill out. 

Sounds like Tom had a near miss to me.