The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Well, US government released classified video of "ufo" and they tell us they dont have a fucking glue what it is. This is a disclosure of something, from nytimes, cnn etc,  but people didnt give a fuck. 

Tom is failing his mission. Too late.

14 hours ago, CC182 said:

Well, US government released classified video of "ufo" and they tell us they dont have a fucking glue what it is. This is a disclosure of something, from nytimes, cnn etc,  but people didnt give a fuck. 

Tom is failing his mission. Too late.

Isn't that what UFOs are?  Unidentified Flying Objects?

On 12/31/2017 at 3:19 AM, Kay said:

This just makes me think less of Podesta. 

While Tom posts fake aliens picks from The X Files claiming it as evidence, I cannot and will not take him remotely seriously. 

Podesta is a piece of shit. I hope you didn't think much of him in the first place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really melt down related, but - 

I still don't get why Tom did the guest spot on Say Anything's Hebrews record. can't remember the song, Nibble something, but the album is rubbish anyway - the song came up on my recommended this morning and I still have no idea why Tom is there. he's doing weird backing vocals and that's it. considering he never does guest vocals it seems like a strange choice. 

4 hours ago, Kay said:

I still don't get why Tom did the guest spot on Say Anything's Hebrews record. can't remember the song, Nibble something, but the album is rubbish anyway - the song came up on my recommended this morning and I still have no idea why Tom is there. he's doing weird backing vocals and that's it. considering he never does guest vocals it seems like a strange choice. 

I always thought it was weird too. I hoped it was leading to more collabs for him, but nope.

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Tom's part is awesome in that song. Song itself is stupid and creepy, but Tom is utilized properly for once.

As the background guy you can barely hear for half of it? the vocal overlaying is really awkward, their voices don't gel well at all. if utilising Tom is shoving him in the back then, sure? 

52 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Sustained notes, yodels not noticeable, simple melodies.

Very low bar for literally any singer - that's why I don't get it. It doesn't suit him, SA, or the song itself. 

13 hours ago, Kay said:

Say Anything opened for AVA multiple times. Tom probably owed him a favor or felt bad saying no.

19 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

That Say Anything song was weird as hell. I always forget about it.

Has Mark done any interesting guest vocals lately? I guess the Goldfinger album. Anything else though? It seems like he used to do guest vocals a lot.

I liked that one Beach Boys sounding song he did a verse in. Can't remember the name of the band/song...