The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The idea that he could be purposely getting played by "insiders" is pretty interesting. Borders a bit close to a conspiracy theory for my tastes, but could explain some things

Yeah the UFO peeps have been claiming he is being fed "disinformation" for awhile, and I liked how the video pointed out his arrogance on the subject matter. Tom doesn't think there is any chance that he is being lied to, but when you lay it all out, it's much more likely that he is IMHO. Again, if the Government had all of these "sekrets" and wanted to educate the world, why wouldn't they do it? They could release their own books/documentaries/etc. with the brightest minds/scholars discussing it. Even just ONE nice documentary/announcement would do the trick. Why in the hell would the government entrust Tom Delonge to spread the word, while padding his own pockets? That is about the worst way of going about it.

3+ years on this Sekret Machines project and he has not exposed ONE new piece of information. Not one. Both books are basically recaps of tons of previous ideas, or stuff that Tom made up. The videos they've been posting are all public, NY Times/CNN/etc. It's crazy.

• Like 5

On 3/27/2018 at 2:54 PM, JarJarBlinks said:

I definitely laughed out loud at the 'Tom Delonge: President @ Poo Poo Butt Academy'

as one of his many companies he apparently owns.

Whether you still give him the benefit of the doubt or not, the fact they clearly paid $400,000 debt off as a use of the investor money is shady.

When you look into the fine print it is straight up robbery. I thought the packages and bundles were bad, but at least then you actually got a product, no matter how shitty it might have been.

Now you are buying shares of stock self-proclaimed to be worth a fraction of a penny, for $5 a pop, with a $200 minimum purchase, with no return ever even possible, mostly to get his other fake companies out of debt that were borrowing from the Delonge family trust (blink money) to fund failed projects.

It's like his own personal little ponzi scheme

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

I'm a Tom fan but there's a difference between taking advantage of idiots in business and taking advantage of youngings.

I mean at least sell the idiots something if you're going to scam them

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I mean at least sell the idiots something if you're going to scam them

I agree with this, in Tom's bizarre brain I don't think he's intentionally scamming people or anything, but there should have absolutely been some sort of merch that came with different levels of donations or something that said "you will get reimbursed if this project doesn't produce any new findings/films/cartoons/documentaries by 2020" or whatever. People blindly giving their money for this vague idea and getting nothing in return is at least gonna make people reallyyy suspicious.

• Like 1