The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I'll never forget how salty and washed up I felt Tom was at their first reuinion appearance (Letterman I wanna say?). I understand going back is always hard, but Tom is some other kind of stubborn, grass is greener elsewhere mindset.  The whole 'blink was fairytales and children stories' shit was so annoying.

I can't even imagine this time.  He's doubled and trippled down so hard on being an Elon Musk meets Bono figure and above Blink, Mark has moved on more than ever with a semi normal family/life and is too coldened now to fall for it.

• Like 1

Uh oh, Barstools is spreading the story now..

https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/great-news-tom-might-have-to-rejoin-blink-182-because-its-possible-hes-37-million-in-debt/

Tom should be banging down Mark and Travis’s doors right now, begging to rejoin Blink. He should be making PowerPoint presentations and holding a boombox outside of their houses playing “I Miss You”. A Tom reunion tour would do big time numbers. And it’s perfect timing…why, you ask?

It’s about to be the 20th anniversary of Enema of the State. Everyone wins. Tom doesn’t go bankrupt, Blink rejoins, and we get a 20th anniversary tour in honor of the album that changed all our lives (for better or for worse). And then with that money Tom can continue doing his weird alien shit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I never knew Jen left Tom? When did that happen? 

Whole thing is just so weird and sad. I watched that old MTV ‘The Road Home with Blink-182’ thing the other day and it’s just crazy the difference. THAT was Tom DeLonge. He’s a completely different person now (and has been for around 10 years now).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManchesterAdam said:

I never knew Jen left Tom? When did that happen? 

Whole thing is just so weird and sad. I watched that old MTV ‘The Road Home with Blink-182’ thing the other day and it’s just crazy the difference. THAT was Tom DeLonge. He’s a completely different person now (and has been for around 10 years now).

THAT Tom Delonge was abducted by aliens and replaced with the current Tom Delonge, he was given 15 years to develop a time machine UFO to find his former self. Time is running out, he has approximately 18 months left.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

what was the meltdown?  clearly those articles are misleading. anybody who knows anything about business can understand that.

is that it?

His deleted Instagram post response speaks volumes to where his headspace is right now.