The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You guys are totally right. Tom doesn't have sex. He never has.

Virtually no one ever has sex. Its a myth.

My apologies.

believing that a hetero man and women can be Friends without having sex doesn't make you asexual or in denial about sex. i'm Pretty happy with my sex life, which is why I don't Need to consistently oversexualize  everything. 

2 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah I don't know for sure if they had sex. Just because she spent the night at Tom's studio apartment and he stayed over her house while her husband was away doesn't mean they did anything. 

if's from a Holiday party

Recently I was out to dinner with a woman and the song Mr Jones on and I said it was about the guy's penis. She had been unaware of this.

Later when we were cuddling on the couch, my phone buzzed in my pocket and she said "Did Mr jones like that?" I am just thinking, OMG, this woman has named my penis. Then other things happened......

But nah, my sex life sucks!!! Sex is a myth!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Neal is definitely a virgin

hey don't invite me to be a part of your blue balls club. i heard there's a great book out there for people like you that want to get laid.

I'm glad that you two agree on something for once though

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Recently I was out to dinner with a woman and the song Mr Jones on and I said it was about the guy's penis. She had been unaware of this.

Later when we were cuddling on the couch, my phone buzzed in my pocket and she said "Did Mr jones like that?" I am just thinking, OMG, this woman has named my penis. Then other things happened......

But nah, my sex life sucks!!! Sex is a myth!

LOL!

i missed you, man. your made up stories is exactly what this board's been missing These couple weeks

• Like 3

Two weird looking tombots at a meet and creep.

Nope.

don't Project your lack of sex on tom and his fans. Pretty sure he winked before this Picture was taken. i'd like to tell you more but.. #brocode

Of course its "made up". Sex doesn't happen! Its a myth. Says the guy who isn't getting laid.

hey just because i don't conclude from two people in a Picture to sex doesn't mean that tom isn't getting laid. i'm just not so insecure about my sex life that i Need to constantly bring it up

lol wanting 2 fuck or fuck womin when ur a male isnt abnormal

what is, is thinking that its not normal to want to fuck womin,

think about it ghenty, if every male didnt want to fuck any womin

no male would fuck any womin, therefore u wouldnt exist ghenty,

because ur dad fucked ur mom and he enjoyed that and he didnt say "oh no, i must not fuck womin, fucking or thinking about fucking womin is bad"

• Like 1