The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, that's right though. I was at a bar and noticed and bunch of stupid college kids with all their flirting and sexual tensions and I just thought, how stupid. Bang or don't. The guy is drinking from a straw and "as a joke" wants the woman to perform oral on the straw. Cmon dude. Get some better material.

So you’re a miserable old fart at bars too

1 minute ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

All that blue balls really got ya messed huh?

His obsession with the blue balls phenomenon really makes me think he has never "got them."  

And  now my mental picture of blue balls is Oliver walking around with two puffer fish in his pants......I DON'T DO BLUE BALLS.

4 minutes ago, RebelGirlsUnite said:

All that blue balls really got ya messed huh?

There is some truth to this perhaps.

And yes, I have had blue balls to the point of agony. Whats interesting is, you'd think that Blue balls wouldn't be as bad as you get older. But actually the opposite is true. So much worse now than say, 10 or 20 years ago. I guess the painful things function better and the non painful things function worse. That's life.

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yep. I actually put up with it for about 10 minutes and then asked for a different table away from them.

The date I was with agreed. I am 37 not 21. Sorry you are stuck in your teens.

People stuck in college are the worst though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

are you telling me?! that Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder are not actually friends but are constantly fucking all the time?

Probably not, only because Keanu lost a child and then his SO in a car crash. So I don't think he does the lady thing anymore.

Otherwise, I'd say they definitely were.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There is some truth to this perhaps.

And yes, I have had blue balls to the point of agony. Whats interesting is, you'd think that Blue balls wouldn't be as bad as you get older. But actually the opposite is true. So much worse now than say, 10 or 20 years ago. I guess the painful things function better and the non painful things function worse. That's life.

I mean I didn't have a full on blue ball relationship, but have you ever tried jerking off? Its this new thing that cures blue balls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yep. I actually put up with it for about 10 minutes and then asked for a different table away from them.

The date I was with agreed. I am 37 not 21. Sorry you are stuck in your teens.

Sorry you let people having fun get to you. Sorry you put yourself in a situation you knew you’d be miserable. 

I’m a people hater. Virtually everyone annoys me. The difference is that I consider this a me problem while you consider it a them problem. 

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Probably not, only because Keanu lost a child and then his SO in a car crash. So I don't think he does the lady thing anymore.

Otherwise, I'd say they definitely were.

....so he's strictly dudes or what?

7 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Sorry you let people having fun get to you. Sorry you put yourself in a situation you knew you’d be miserable. 

I’m a people hater. Virtually everyone annoys me. The difference is that I consider this a me problem while you consider it a them problem. 

Nothing wrong with disliking people.

I best go tell all of my friends (90% of my friends are dudes) that they're wrong for staying friends with me because I hug them but don't give up the goods. I'm sure they'll miss me. 

• Like 1

I think it's pretty cool that Mark is finally acknowledging their old friendship, I think it's most likely legit and I also don't think he's having a meltdown because the single seems to be doing fine. It was the highest debuted song of the week on the Billboard Alternative chart.

• Like 1