The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, Pussay Patrol said:

despite all that blink is still trash without him and at least half decent with him in

Pretty sure everyone would prefer a blink with a committed Tom in it, but that's just not in the cards. Still, what we have now is preferable to letting blink die because of Tom. And at least blink without Tom is still infinitely better than Tom without blink (not to mention it's still his only real source of income).

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 5/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, MSandt said:

Pretty sure everyone would prefer a blink with a committed Tom in it, but that's just not in the cards. Still, what we have now is preferable to letting blink die because of Tom. And at least blink without Tom is still infinitely better than Tom without blink (not to mention it's still his only real source of income).

But a determined Tom makes great music, DED is the last time we saw it. His chemistry with Travis is an under appreciated aspect of the band. You can really hear it in songs like Stockholm Syndrome and Reckless Abandon as well as BCR. 

He’s difficult to work with, but I hope this has served as a humbling experience and he’s a changed man.

7 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

But a determined Tom makes great music, DED is the last time we saw it. His chemistry with Travis is an under appreciated aspect of the band. You can really hear it in songs like Stockholm Syndrome and Reckless Abandon as well as BCR. 

He’s difficult to work with, but I hope this has served as a humbling experience and he’s a changed man.

There are flashes of brilliance, but he needs Mark & Travis to ground him.

There's no chance of him recognizing reality as it is. He'll treat any adversity and setbacks as validation of what he's doing.

7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

lol why would you post this and not bother to share Tom's comment?

Anyway, here it is:

bDjXObN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I was in the car when I posted, I thought Instagram embedding included the top couple comments my bad

• Like 2