The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

36 minutes ago, two said:

Saw the first episode of Unidentified. Chris Mellon, a pretty fuckin legit guy, was like "So I was at Area 51 hanging out with some of the guys, and I felt kind of uncomfortable asking but I said 'so you every see anything weird out there?' and they said "yeah, all the time."

Dope af

I hope this is sarcasm lol

Love how theres some here, cough ghent cough, who still feel the need to shit on everything Tom does even when it has nothing to do with Blink. 

I still dont get what you fucks are on about with him lieing in that video. He never said the meeting happened when his daughter was two. He said his daughter was two and he hadnt been around at all so he needed a break. In the time since he left blink he pursued the only other passion he had, which is this ufo stuff. He eventually got a meeting with this guy which is the one hes talking about. Never did he say it happened when his daughter was 2

• Like 4

2 hours ago, knapton said:

Love how theres some here, cough ghent cough, who still feel the need to shit on everything Tom does even when it has nothing to do with Blink. 

I still dont get what you fucks are on about with him lieing in that video. He never said the meeting happened when his daughter was two. He said his daughter was two and he hadnt been around at all so he needed a break. In the time since he left blink he pursued the only other passion he had, which is this ufo stuff. He eventually got a meeting with this guy which is the one hes talking about. Never did he say it happened when his daughter was 2

when your tom delong ur never nhl

nhl = never hungry late

It’s just because he’s using the “my daughter was 2” to tug on emotional chains as to why he left Blink to pursue this project...when that is incorrect, and was the first Blink break-up.

I don’t really care, but it is a bit manipulative for viewers who will have no clue. And intentional IMO.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

It’s just because he’s using the “my daughter was 2” to tug on emotional chains as to why he left Blink to pursue this project...when that is incorrect, and was the first Blink break-up.

I don’t really care, but it is a bit manipulative for viewers who will have no clue. And intentional IMO.

he changes his story so often i cant tell if its true or not because i can keep up

32 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I confide in blink-182 italia, they're always good at finding this kind of stuffs @Italian Throwaway

I've been monitoring the Internet but there currently seem to be no streaming platforms where Unidentified can be watched on demand for free.

All I could find is a live stream of History Channel, but it's useless at this point.

I'll give you all a heads-up if I happen to find the episode.

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Italian Throwaway said:

I've been monitoring the Internet but there currently seem to be no streaming platforms where Unidentified can be watched on demand for free.

All I could find is a live stream of History Channel, but it's useless at this point.

I'll give you all a heads-up if I happen to find the episode.

Thanks. That is one fucking horror thing to do when your Esc is located down right.

Watched it and - not being a “UFO guy” it’s just not for me. I don’t believe stuff could happen and simply be covered up by every government on the planet. I mean every day people would see them too. Production-wise it was a typical “conspiracy theory” type show in regards to the effects and editing and the “we are the only ones who can expose this” vibe. 

2 hours ago, knapton said:

They really make this hard to watch. Pretty sure History Channel is included in my cable package but because im in Canada I cant watch it on their site

Knap, im in Canada too.

Ep.1 is being aired on june 14 here

• Like 1