The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

NotNow sure is lashing out lol.  A true Tom's Angel. 

19 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I am not surprised that the blink haters and tombots are lapping it up. Some of you even claimed to love Rebel Girl, which was far worse than this one. Tombots are quite loyal, it's their only redeemable quality

Rebel girl was mediocre. I still thought it was a bit better than new blink, but it certainly wasn’t anything amazing. It didn’t change my apathy whatsoever. This is the first time I’ve been excited about new music in a long time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

It took 5 people to write Happy Days ffs ?

the opening titles for star trek: discovery list like 28 producer credits. even an adam sandler shitturd of a movie has 30 million above the line for his friends.

the writing credits are just friend money, whether they actually wrote anything substantial or not. because it's the only way to get any royalty money in this post-music-industry era.

• Like 3

I was already so excited for my show but after reading all this praise im even more psyched. Haven't gotten a chance to hear the live vids but I'm loving that set list. Heaven is my all time fav song by them so I'm pumped it's in the set. 

It's just so nice to see basically everyone this happy for something blink related. Feels like it's been a while

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

the opening titles for star trek: discovery list like 28 producer credits. even an adam sandler shitturd of a movie has 30 million above the line for his friends.

the writing credits are just friend money, whether they actually wrote anything substantial or not. because it's the only way to get any royalty money in this post-music-industry era.

maybe they'll listen to you when you say this, I feel like I've posted this exact same thing 50 times...

• Like 3

Just now, knapton said:

I was already so excited for my show but after reading all this praise im even more psyched. Haven't gotten a chance to hear the live vids but I'm loving that set list. Heaven is my all time fav song by them so I'm pumped it's in the set. 

It's just so nice to see basically everyone this happy for something blink related. Feels like it's been a while

Don’t listen to Kiss and Tell first, that did not sound good now that I heard it, I agree with Ghent. Instrumentation was fine but his vocals weren’t. He sounds great on a bunch of others though that he’s historically sounded way worse. And their instrumentation is super tight with a great mix and tone in my opinion.