The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

" I've never seen anyone work the way Tom does.  He'll come in with half-a-dozen shitty riffs he's had since Modlife, and dump them all on us.  We are then left to pick up the pieces and put together something that resembles a song, and wait for him to come lay down his stupid lyrics about Lorene and space."

#fanfic or #truth? 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I love this kind of stuff. It'd be awesome if they were to shoot a new documentary akin to Start the Machine to get a glimpse behind the scenes of this new era of AVA.

They are doing that. The guy shooting it has already posted behind the scenes videos on YouTube

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

" I've never seen anyone work the way Tom does.  He'll come in with half-a-dozen shitty riffs he's had since Modlife, and dump them all on us.  We are then left to pick up the pieces and put together something that resembles a song, and wait for him to come lay down his stupid lyrics about Lorene and space."

#fanfic or #truth? 

Sounds legit to me lol

40 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

#fanfic or #truth? 

haha I mean it's not too far fetched after hearing Dreamwalker and these two songs.

15 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

TEHY R RUINING ANGELS AN 'AIRWAVES #LEGACY SHULD CHANGE THE NAME OF THE BAND 2 ANGELS AN ILAN AN AARON;';TOM NO LONGER HAS teh #MAGIC AN IS YODELER OLD MAN LIVE SHULD GET VOCAL COACH - PROLY DEPRESSED POSSIBLY DRUNKARD; fuCKING SELLOUTS UPGRADING VENUES AN TOM HAS BACKING TRACK KEYBOARDS AN SYNTHESIZED ; P.O.S SHULD NOT PLAY #BLINK w/o MARK N TRAVI$ 

Are you having a stroke?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Still baffles me why ashley cole cheated on that!

I know but she’s a bit of a mess now so decent decision imo. He’s smashed her all shapes and then binned her. When you’re that famous and can get pretty much any woman you want why would you stick with her? I’d be shagging everything in sight 

Ghent and Jar Jar created this little blink safespace bubble where they ignored what was blatantly obvious and just constantly reassure each other that everything was good and the band is in great shape despite knowing deep down that things were going to shit.

What's very sad is I now think they have been doing it for so long that they actually believe all the stuff they are saying is true and don't even have to pretend anymore.  

Seems like you can catch it as well as Watcher on the Wall and Ghent's brother fall into the same category, I'd actually say it's bordering on becoming a cult now.