The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, bojangles said:

I guess this is why the new AVA songs sound much better than the new blink songs, no wonder he’s singing good again. This whole new AvA album is gonna be about the divorce 

While I prefer one of the new AVA to the new blink stuff in general, Tom has never been the most personal writer, I highly doubt much of any of the new record will be about his divorce, and even if it was we'd have no fucking idea because his lyrics would be nonsensical gibberish. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Feels good to be right. I can't believe some of you fools were in denial with all the proof out there. 

I wonder if Jen will be a bitch and try to block him from seeing the kids or steal most of his properties and belongings. 

As long as she forbids you to interact with her kids, they'll be fine

40 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Feels good to be right. I can't believe some of you fools were in denial with all the proof out there. 

I wonder if Jen will be a bitch and try to block him from seeing the kids or steal most of his properties and belongings. 

Its kind of hard to claim victory for yourself when a good 80% of the people out there were pretty convinced they separated like 2 years ago.

Only the hardcore avamovement tombots really thought otherwise. Those same people have now transitioned into "its none of your business".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I can't wait to see Tom's next girlfriend. I hope it's someone 15-20 years younger so the forum will rage! He will probably hook up with a hardcore Ava fan. Those landwhales on the Ava movement must be so wet right now. 

Jen has probably been hanging out near hedge fund and financial offices for her next man. That gold digger won't settle for a man with less than 10M in cash in the bank

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I can't wait to see Tom's next girlfriend. I hope it's someone 15-20 years younger so the forum will rage! He will probably hook up with a hardcore Ava fan. Those landwhales on the Ava movement must be so wet right now. 

Jen has probably been hanging out near hedge fund and financial offices for her next man. That gold digger won't settle for a man with less than 10M in cash in the bank

i hope your kids are made up, absolute disaster of a human being

• Like 5

I think there's more to the Tom/Jen divorce story.

Jen still vacations with Tom's brother and his wife. Jen still hangs out with Tom's sister. That is not typical of any divorce I've ever seen. 

Did he divorce her to protect her from the super secret, super dangerous, and super imaginary CIA alien hitmen that are after him or something?

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think there's more to the Tom/Jen divorce story.

Jen still vacations with Tom's brother and his wife. Jen still hangs out with Tom's sister. That is not typical of any divorce I've ever seen. 

Did he divorce her to protect her from the super secret, super dangerous, and super imaginary CIA alien hitmen that are after him or something?

It’s typical of a divorce where the people just grew apart, but can still be friendly with one another. They have kids and live in the same town, they’re still going to interact frequently.

3 minutes ago, NotNow said:

It’s typical of a divorce where the people just grew apart, but can still be friendly with one another. They have kids and live in the same town, they’re still going to interact frequently.

She travels overseas with Tom's brother. Sorry, that is not normal bro lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

There is no such thing as a hardcore AvA fan. Just leftover blink fans that will take whatever scraps Tom gives them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I know youre not supposed to judge a book by its cover

But based on Jen's clothing style, pictures on instagram, the way she presents herself, her bitchy face, the way she loves brands and material things...

i really don't like her and i have never liked her. She comes across as very self centered.

Skye on the other hand is a gorgeous woman that seems more real and down to earth

Could all be in my own head tho. I obviously don't know them in the slightest

42 minutes ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

You grow up? It’s definitely not normal for you to get a divorce and have your brother traveling overseas with your now ex-wife.

that being said, how do we even know she’s doing that?

She has posted pics with them tagged on vacation