The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

58 minutes ago, Kay said:

None of you know literally anything about Jens business affairs and neither do I. just because you don't think it's worth anything doesn't mean it doesn't make money. people spend stupid money on stupid shit all the time. 

Jenbot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Of course not a single tombot ever complained about Skiba using a teleprompter ?

Not a Tombot obviously but I don't know what to tell ya, I remember it being a big deal but I don't think I ever chimed in. Feel free to search if you really want haha it certainly isn't a big deal to me.

27 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So you think you are entitled to money that isn't yours just because you married someone?

Freeloader. Golddigger. Get lost.

No, lol sometimes I just think you are overly bitter against women.  I'm just messing with you though, I fear marriage just because of things like divorce and child support.

When I used to work with people's shitty situations, I once came across someone paying as much as 4K/mo in child support (could you imagine?).  On the flip side I've seen some ppl getting as much as 4K/mo in trust money posing as successful this and that. So yeah... People are generally dealing with bs or full of bs and you only learn the the hard way.

16 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Fairly sure that’s not a teleprompter. It looks like a screen playing Oliver’s YouTube channel so Tom can quickly learn how to shred for his medley solo.

It could also be photoshopped by all the Cali's, they do have a few on staff that are excellent at this kind of work.. suspicious.  A quick Ry-Guy dm maybe?

• Haha 1