The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/17/former-blink-182-rocker-tom-delonge-divorcingo-wife-of-18-years/

Reason for divorce is “irreconcilable differences” ... sounds bad. Lists separation date as 12/29/17... Xmas/ New Years must of sucked that year. Filed for joint legal and physical custody of both kids, and wishes the courts will sort out everything else. Nice, doesn’t sound like an amicable separation at all. 

Looked up regarding irreconcilable differences in divorce, apparently in California  it’s one of the most common reasons for divorce as they are a no fault state ... adultery is not grounds for divorce as no one party can be blamed  in no fault states so most use the irreconcilable differences no fault file. Who knows, no details were given but it doesn’t look good. 

16 minutes ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Reason for divorce is “irreconcilable differences” ... sounds bad.

not at all. that's standard legalese in the US for "we couldn't work it out, but there is no evidence of adultery, abuse, or any other ethical violation of the marriage contract." it's basically like a car accident that's ruled "no fault."

so, actually, it's the least controversial type of divorce there is.

and, contrary to all the fanfiction on these boards, it means no proof of cheating (on either side) was presented and/or accepted by the court.

edit: i can't even believe i'm chiming in to correct this misconception. because who GIVES A FUCK about the personal lives of the people who play / have played in blink?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

not at all. that's standard legalese in the US for "we couldn't work it out, but there is no evidence of adultery, abuse, or any other ethical violation of the marriage contract." it's basically like a car accident that's ruled "no fault."

so, actually, it's the least controversial type of divorce there is.

and, contrary to all the fanfiction on these boards, it means no proof of cheating (on either side) was presented and/or accepted by the court.

edit: i can't even believe i'm chiming in to correct this misconception. because who GIVES A FUCK about the personal lives of the people who play / have played in blink?

But then they couldn't make their witty remarks ... 

36 minutes ago, Ghent said:

lol I did a quick search and there were pages and pages of people freaking out about Skiba using one, especially Jan.

And now he's openly okay about Tom using one "because he's juggling multiple projects"

Jan is a joke. Nqat.

22 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

Idk why I ever bothered looking up and posting the bs, I honestly don’t care about their shit outside of the music anyway.  In the end, he appears happier and healthier than he has in years so I guess if he’s happy then cool beans 

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This just in a Tombot was having dinner prior to the AVA show and he saw Tom in there eating dinner with some hot woman.

Ou la la

Tell us the story we all are waiting to hear it. I will believe you and fight to the death in your honor. Please 

6 minutes ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

Tell us the story we all are waiting to hear it. I will believe you and fight to the death in your honor. Please 

Oliver saw Tom take 2 girls on to the tour bus with his arms around them,  he also claims Tom winked at him while walking in.

That's the story. It isn't very good.

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This just in a Tombot was having dinner prior to the AVA show and he saw Tom in there eating dinner with some hot woman.

Ou la la

The same Tombot has just reported that Tom was seen at multiple times during the date to be looking down at his crotch at what has now been confirmed as a pocket sized Teleprompter displaying key takeaways from Coach Corey Wayne’s “How to be a 3% man”.

The man has so many projects going on it’s understandable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Oliver saw Tom take 2 girls on to the tour bus with his arms around them,  he also claims Tom winked at him while walking in.

That's the story. It isn't very good.

Damn. So you’re saying Tom winked at him and he missed his chance to have that foursome?

5 minutes ago, The Bean Twiddler said:

Damn. So you’re saying Tom winked at him and he missed his chance to have that foursome?

Mostly what I'm saying is sometimes what Oliver sees is whatever Oliver wants to see and not necessarily what the reality is and this community should probably not set themselves up for disappointment. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Skiba Fan 666 said:

The same Tombot has just reported that Tom was seen at multiple times during the date to be looking down at his crotch at what has now been confirmed as a pocket sized Teleprompter displaying key takeaways from Coach Corey Wayne’s “How to be a 3% man”.

The man has so many projects going on it’s understandable.

You ever see Blankman?