The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Mostly what I'm saying is sometimes what Oliver sees is whatever Oliver wants to see and not necessarily what the reality is and this community should probably not set themselves up for disappointment. 

lol yea. I just wanted to hear something ridiculous. I just thought it was funny his reason for not sharing was that people wouldn't believe him. As if he has a reputation here to protect in regards to people believing what he claims lol

When I filed divorce this last time, I cited reconcilable differences. And when questioned if that was a mistake, I smiled at my ex-wife while she cried in the corner of the office we were in and explained that while I was sure our issues were nothing we or anybody would have any trouble working out I DIDN'T WANT TO BECAUSE SHE SUCKS. 

Really showed her. It was a win/win too because she also got custody of the kid.  Sharing custody would mean more responsibility, which would mean less Weezer shows. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There is a lot more to it.

The only thing I am going to say is: Tom is a cheater. This shouldn't be an outlandish statement. 50% of people cheat. Take a look around at your fellow board members. Half of them are cheaters.

Nah not good enough. Give us your whole story or you’re just fishing for attention. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There is a lot more to it.

The only thing I am going to say is: Tom is a cheater. This shouldn't be an outlandish statement. 50% of people cheat. Take a look around at your fellow board members. Half of them are cheaters.

If 50% of people cheated then every relationship would have a cheater.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Or half of relationships have no cheaters and the other half consists of two cheaters.

Assuming relationships consist of two people that have a random 50/50 chance of being a cheater, neither partner is a cheater in 25% of relationships, 1 partner is a cheater in half of the relationships, and both partners are cheaters in 25% of the relationships.

• Like 1

I don’t know what’s more pathetic, dude hanging a story over our heads like it’s a big deal, or the people begging him to tell the story.

who gives a fuck? None of our business. Just enjoy the music or don’t. But a bunch of presumably grown men and women going full blown tmz is pathetic.

newsflash, most people are assholes, especially people with any level of fame.