The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

46 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic, dude hanging a story over our heads like it’s a big deal, or the people begging him to tell the story.

who gives a fuck? None of our business. Just enjoy the music or don’t. But a bunch of presumably grown men and women going full blown tmz is pathetic.

newsflash, most people are assholes, especially people with any level of fame. 

People want to know so they can laugh at Oliver, not because they’re desperate for juicy celebrity gossip. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Of course he’s cheated ffs. Imagine having women throwing themselves at you every fucking show. They’re all at it. Who can blame them? 

Do you have that little faith in yourself? You can say this as a hypothetical but be real, you love your girlfriend to bits, you love your family. Do you really think some creepy adoring fans flashing boobs will be enough to get you to potentially jack in your entire happiness? Don't sell yourself or humanity short. While it's super easy to get it if you're famous, it doesn't mean you're incapable of resisting it or putting your long term happiness over a cheap thrill. Theres plenty of celebrities that don't cheat, you just don't hear about it because not cheating isn't a story worth covering. 

• Like 9

No but I can see why it does happen especially if things are not ok at home and you’re drunk/high at the after party etc I can see why men would cheat. Not saying it’s ok or that I would do that but I’m not gonna pretend I’ve ever been in that situation and neither have you so fuck knows. I’m not perfect. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

No but I can see why it does happen especially if things are not ok at home and you’re drunk/high at the after party etc I can see why men would cheat. Not saying it’s ok or that I would do that but I’m not gonna pretend I’ve ever been in that situation and neither have you so fuck knows. I’m not perfect. 

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it's not a definite by any stretch and we shouldn't assume that anyone would cheat in that situation. 

and I really don't think you'd do it, for the record. at all. Your secretly a big ol' loved up softie, nqat. 

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it's not a definite by any stretch and we shouldn't assume that anyone would cheat in that situation. 

and I really don't think you'd do it, for the record. at all. Your secretly a big ol' loved up softie, nqat. 

I wouldn’t but I’ve never come off stage high and drunk to half naked instagram whores wanting my cock either. 

• Like 1