The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Nope. Nothing I've said is trolling or incorrect. Everything I've said is factually based. Its kind of sad that people see basic facts as trolling.

You could've just said "yes"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kay said:

You could've just said "yes"

Except I am not.

Fact Check: Mark can't write his own songs to save his life. He has no self confidence in his songs or himself, and allows fans to bring him down and defeat him.

Tom actually does write his own songs, thinks everything he does is amazing, and doesn't give a single fuck what other people want him to do with his life or what they think he should be doing. Tom is not defeated by anything.

Mark is a beta, Tom is an alpha. Prove me wrong. Otherwise, the only troll here is YOU.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Except I am not.

Fact Check: Mark can't write his own songs to save his life. He has no self confidence in his songs or himself, and allows fans to bring him down and defeat him.

Tom actually does write his own songs, thinks everything he does is amazing, and doesn't give a single fuck what other people want him to do with his life or what they think he should be doing. Tom is not defeated by anything.

Mark is a beta, Tom is an alpha. Prove me wrong. Otherwise, the only troll here is YOU.

There's nothing to 'prove' because the concept of alpha/beta is all based on your opinion of a recent social construct, it has absolutely no meaning on anything significant. There's no 'facts' here, just you clearly trolling for fun. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Tom...thinks everything he does is amazing, and doesn't give a single fuck what other people want him to do with his life or what they think he should be doing. Tom is not defeated by anything.

So you‘re saying that if you don’t give a fuck about other people you are an alpha?

I know what you are trying to say, but it’s not always black and white...

3 hours ago, Kay said:

Nothing to say he hadn't, though. maybe he did talk to him privately, but felt the need to comment on social media so that the shared fan base don't think he's a prick. 

Mhm, I don’t know. His comment didn’t sound like that. I guess he would have phrased it differently. 

Except I am not.

kay always calls it trolling whenever someone has an opinion that differs from hers

yet me and oliver dont call her a troll everytime she says something we disagree with

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Osgod said:

So you‘re saying that if you don’t give a fuck about other people you are an alpha?

I know what you are trying to say, but it’s not always black and white...

Depends on what you mean by "not giving a fuck about people". If his dad is dying and he doesn't go see him; yeh, that's bad and beta. But as far as career choices.....you live for yourself and you answer to no one. The signs of a true alpha.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

There's nothing to 'prove' because the concept of alpha/beta is all based on your opinion of a recent social construct, it has absolutely no meaning on anything significant. There's no 'facts' here, just you clearly trolling for fun. 

"Social constructs" are important. Its really weird about you deny the basic ideas of behavior. As if it might be out for me to walk into my office with my pants down just because "Hey I am being myself".

Ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Depends on what you mean by "not giving a fuck about people". If his dad is dying and he doesn't go see him; yeh, that's bad and beta. But as far as career choices.....you live for yourself and you answer to no one. The signs of a true alpha.

Lol. That’s just as close-minded as it can get. 

22 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You make alpha seem like a predominantly good thing. 

37 minutes ago, Njdevils26 said:

Can always count on this place for ridiculous conversation to entertain myself on a slow work day

"Can always count on this place for ridiculous conversation to entertain myself on a slow work day"
-The Blink-182 Online Motto

That should be added to the banner at the top of the page tbh

So then you are trolling. Okay. Got it.

No I‘m not.

Let‘s talk about career decisions for example. If you are in a healthy relationship and you get the chance to move to a foreign country and receive a great position there, you definitely should talk to your significant other and not just do „what’s best for you“...

But as said before, you seem to only see the world as black and white you alpha. ?