The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I said it when it was released, but it's so obvious Tom is talking about his divorce in this documentary. Made me feel for the guy - you can see his pain and his outlet in this interview shine through a lot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Article was a complete bore. I wanted Jen drama. I hope he is a good parent, but that falls under the category of who cares? Or maybe its just because I don't have kids as Laura likes to point out.

I can't stand Tom but that article made me smile, cmon dude.  The troll-job is just cringe now. 

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

I can't stand Tom but that article made me smile, cmon dude.  The troll-job is just cringe now. 

Its not a troll job. I don't care about other people's kids or parenting skills. Even if I had kids I wouldn't care. It is just not an interesting subject.

Plus this article was marketed as a divorce from Jen article on here. Tis is not.

@Donald Trump's BulgeBulge its sad that you're longing for some other couples misery spilled out to entertain yourself, but you're american so i kinda get it...

As for tom. I said it to my friends the day he left blink again and i'll  say it again: tom had some dreams he wanted to fulfill and mark wasnt having it, since he is a guy that dreams about being a 12 year old forever. He even said so... Dude needs a reality check. If his kids dont get the "kid of a famous person bonus" they are screwed in this society. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its not a troll job. I don't care about other people's kids or parenting skills. Even if I had kids I wouldn't care. It is just not an interesting subject.

Plus this article was marketed as a divorce from Jen article on here. Tis is not.

You dont have a wife either, yet you are longing for some Gossip about people that you dont know

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Ew, this place is becoming so sterile and PC.

A good 90% of this board is based on personal gossip and speculation. Are we really reinventing the wheel now? LOL

Mate I'm not reinventing anything. Wish I had invented something.

How are you doing today?