The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am okay I guess. I am glad the heat of the summer ended yesterday. I am pretty burnt out with having some obligation every weekend for the last 2 months.

How are you doing Jane?

Cold front is coming through next week, it's gonna be in the 80s! I'm walking after work to celebrate and enjoy it.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I am okay I guess. I am glad the heat of the summer ended yesterday. I am pretty burnt out with having some obligation every weekend for the last 2 months.

How are you doing Jane?

Oh yeah, I hate it too when I have too much stuff going on all the time, especially on the weekends. So exhausting. Hope you'll have a more relaxing weekend this time.

I'm glad the summer is finally over, too. And being a loner in this world is not great. Damn masses of people everywhere.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jane said:

Oh yeah, I hate it too when I have too much stuff going on all the time, especially on the weekends. So exhausting. Hope you'll have a more relaxing weekend this time.

I'm glad the summer is finally over, too. And being a loner in this world is not great. Damn masses of people everywhere.

Yeah, Only recently I've realized I am an introvert. I use to be so hard on myself for not wanting to be around lots of people. Skipping out on a lot of stuff with my friends and then them taking it personally and telling me I was horrible. I felt so guilty. But this introvert stuff is a real thing. Not something to feel guilty about. I don't hate people, I don't hate socializing. In fact I need people a lot.  I just have a lower tolerance for the massive groups. My social energy gets depleted a lot quicker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, Only recently I've realized I am an introvert. I use to be so hard on myself for not wanting to be around lots of people. Skipping out on a lot of stuff with my friends and then them taking it personally and telling me I was horrible. I felt so guilty. But this introvert stuff is a real thing. Not something to feel guilty about. I don't hate people, I don't hate socializing. In fact I need people a lot.  I just have a lower tolerance for the massive groups. My social energy gets depleted a lot quicker.

That arn’t good characteristics for an alpha...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I know what you mean. I'm the same. Never been a fan of "big group activities" and such. Sometimes I just need to be alone. My friends know that's just me being me, so, no big deal. With my coworkers it's a more difficult. I'm sure some of them must be thinking I can't stand them 'cause many times I prefer to have lunch on my own.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

”To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences (TTSA)—the UFO research organization founded by former Blink 182 star Tom DeLonge—has struck a research deal with the U.S. Army”
https://gizmodo.com/uh-the-army-just-contracted-with-tom-delonges-ufo-gr-1839176479?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook
😶 😶 😶 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

”To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences (TTSA)—the UFO research organization founded by former Blink 182 star Tom DeLonge—has struck a research deal with the U.S. Army”
https://gizmodo.com/uh-the-army-just-contracted-with-tom-delonges-ufo-gr-1839176479?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow&utm_source=gizmodo_facebook
😶 😶 😶 

Great now we get to get 20 Instagram posts of Tom screenshotting his computer and awkward mentions during AvA interviews..

• Haha 1

Pretty wild that Tom said that the first one they filmed (which came out in July 2016) was the first time he had jammed with an electric guitar for a couple of years at that point. (So we're going back to ~2014....essentially no guitar from 2014/2015 which you can see what that did to blink)

Also a neat jam in there around ~9:16 I didn't recognize, new?