The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

9 hours ago, Neal said:

I wish i had the proper knowledge to judge if tom's hairline is receding or not.  Please teach me your ways

Never said you didn’t have the knowledge did I? Seems other people couldn’t tell a football from a ping pong ball if they’re claiming he doesn’t have a receding hairline 

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Idk, he got triggered over Tom's wedding picture and called me a cunt. He could be a Jenbot or a Tom hater or a plain fool

I have less posts over a longer period of time than everyone, so it's his off topic buddies who need the life. Triggered over a picture of Tom in the Tom thread. LOL

I didn’t get triggered. You find enjoyment in other people’s misery (Tom‘s broken marriage).

I called you a cunt because you are a cunt! Simple as that.

Your posts are full of shit and you are a sick perv. Just go away. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

What are you crying about again? Didn't say a word about Jen on the last page. Just your dumbass mates putting words in my mouth. The same mates (doleys) who go off topic for 5 pages talking about food. Durrrr ur a racist sexist pedophile!! Fucking bellend

Well, you're definitely a pedophile. I dont really know about the sexist or racist part. Are you?