The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FighterOfGravity said:

Love how Tom has time for all these docs but couldn't even get in the studio for blink.

To be fair, it's basically just that Peter guy following him around filming him... so doesn't take much effort/planning/traveling lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FighterOfGravity said:

Yeah but it's just annoying he was so resistant to just doing this for blink or doing this for blink currently. 

Yeah I hear ya, to be honest I think Blink is pretty much totally in his rearview unfortunately. I doubt he honestly feels like he'd be in the band if he wasn't "busy," or even wants to be anymore. :(

Start the Machine was so rad, I'm hyped for another AVA doc. His Pursuit of Tone doc was pretty good too. I love that we're getting all these docs from Tom. I wish blink-182 would give us a documentary. I was legit more excited for the blinkumentary than I was for Neighborhoods and it never came out.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Start the Machine was so rad, I'm hyped for another AVA doc. His Pursuit of Tone doc was pretty good too. I love that we're getting all these docs from Tom. I wish blink-182 would give us a documentary. I was legit more excited for the blinkumentary than I was for Neighborhoods and it never came out.

#releasetheblinkumentarycut

• Like 4

regarding toms hair, while he has always had a high "M" shaped hairline, his forlock was always strong. which means, like mentioned earlier, he was able to make his hair look a lot fuller when he grew it long/longish.

in recent years however it has actually receeded a little... that is why he has become such a  hat prisoner for tye last 6 or so years.

now, his hair hair has been nowhere near as bad as marks. mark still tries to style his hair like he did in the enema days and it looks awful. his recession has gotten terrible to the point where it would looknso much better if he just cut it short like he did in the urethra chronicles 2 video or the dammit video. the jimmy netron receeded hair style is awful.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NostalgicMemories said:

regarding toms hair, while he has always had a high "M" shaped hairline, his forlock was always strong. which means, like mentioned earlier, he was able to make his hair look a lot fuller when he grew it long/longish.

in recent years however it has actually receeded a little... that is why he has become such a  hat prisoner for tye last 6 or so years.

now, his hair hair has been nowhere near as bad as marks. mark still tries to style his hair like he did in the enema days and it looks awful. his recession has gotten terrible to the point where it would looknso much better if he just cut it short like he did in the urethra chronicles 2 video or the dammit video. the jimmy netron receeded hair style is awful.

creepiest comment of the year award?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NostalgicMemories said:

You need to go play outside a while. 

• Like 1