The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, NotNow said:

So Tom started the divorce. There was another woman. Weird. Are we sure the lyrics aren’t Marie in kiss and tell now lol?

What makes you think that? Tom and Jen separates for awhile before being divorced. Tom could’ve just been straight into a new girl.

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

What makes you think that? Tom and Jen separates for awhile before being divorced. Tom could’ve just been straight into a new girl.

I think Tom said somewhere they separated around Christmas 2017. So yea possible he just met a new girl right away, but the timelines are close.

9 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I think Tom said somewhere they separated around Christmas 2017. So yea possible he just met a new girl right away, but the timelines are close.

Probably knew each other for a bit and once he was single they just got together. Despite Oliver’s claims I still don’t think Tom is like that.

• Like 1

Also I really doubt Tom is going to publicly parade around an affair. He knows how in depth his fans are and that a lot of people are going to realise the timeline of separation to new girl is close so I doubt if he had had an affair he’d be announcing it on Instagram.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Also I really doubt Tom is going to publicly parade around an affair. He knows how in depth his fans are and that a lot of people are going to realise the timeline of separation to new girl is close so I doubt if he had had an affair he’d be announcing it on Instagram.

He’s not it’s close enough his fans would never be able to deduce it if that were the case. Also I wasn’t implying he had an affair. You can be in a marriage, meet someone, and then exit the relationship to establish a relationship without having an affair. That seems the most likely to me. Especially if they were happy together in November and then a month later they’re separated.

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

He also said they've been together almost 2 years now.  'Almost 2 years' could simply mean 1 year and 8 months for all we know.  Kinda silly to assume there was an affair without more info.

An affair yes I agree. I don’t think it’s that crazy to think it’s possible this had something to do with their separation though especially when it was seemingly very abrupt.

Just now, NotNow said:

An affair yes I agree. I don’t think it’s that crazy to think it’s possible this had something to do with their separation though especially when it was seemingly very abrupt.

Perhaps not crazy, but without more info, pointless.  What happens behind closed doors is impossible to say.  On the surface, their separation may seem very abrupt, but for all we know they may have had marital issues for years.