The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

35 minutes ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

781-CF8-EB-18-D2-4-B4-A-8752-F6-CCD86780

just seen this on reddit, I guess that’s his daughter. I don’t know for sure if this is even real or anything haha

wonder if that’s connected to his recent gf post.

It was posted at roughly the exact same time so I’m going to assume yea probably.

Doesn’t seem so far fetched now does it.

Whoa the kiss and tell lyrics I now see in an entirely different light...it was kind of in our face.

• Like 1

I mean, we dont know how unhappy they were before the split. he may have cheated, but from what I can tell there's a lot of people who jump into relationships straight after divorces. trying to make up for 'lost time' you know? idk I don't like to think Tom would casually cheat I'd assume there's more to it that we'll never know. 

Oh surprise surprise; Tom is a cheater.

I am totally shocked. I tell ya. Shocked! Its not like I haven't seen it first hand #brocode.

But  this is pretty crazy on a number of levels:

-She looks like Jen.

-Er um, how old is she? yeh. They been dating for 2 years and she looks young as heck now.

-How did he hide her for 2 years from the media and fans. That is quite a feat.

-She is a tombot. LOL.

• Like 1

This doesn't insinuate cheating at all. I was one of the first to catch on to (and got shit for it), him and Jen haven't been together for a long time. (Now over 2 years) I doubt their trouble/distance started and ended on the day of their last photo online. Tom said "almost two years", not "over two years"...so worst case scenario it was a fairly quick rebound, and good for him if he was miserable before. A lot of people don't find someone else so quickly, or ever. Jen seems happy too so it seems like a win/win. No clue what to make of the kid's post and don't really care to decipher.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

This doesn't insinuate cheating at all. I was one of the first to catch on to (and got shit for it), him and Jen haven't been together for a long time. (Now over 2 years) I doubt their trouble/distance started and ended on the day of their last photo online. Tom said "almost two years", not "over two years"...so worst case scenario it was a fairly quick rebound, and good for him if he was miserable before. A lot of people don't find someone else so quickly, or ever. Jen seems happy too so it seems like a win/win. No clue what to make of the kid's post and don't really care to decipher.

The truth is, none of know the exact circumstances. But the facts in this situation scream the standard middle aged famous guy who ditches his family and wife for someone 20 years younger than himself. I am sure its been hard for him to resist Tombot tang. Young women love him. Not quite sure why. TheAVAmovement is in full metldown mode.

From what I've seen of Jen, she isn't doing well. Dancing drunk in her house, posting "I am hot" photos to reassure herself that you can be in your 40's and be attractive after getting dumped for someone so much younger.

It all makes sense now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The truth is, none of know the exact circumstances. But the facts in this situation scream the standard middle aged famous guy who ditches his family and wife for someone 20 years younger than himself. I am sure its been hard for him to resist Tombot tang. Young women love him. Not quite sure why. TheAVAmovement is in full metldown mode.

From what I've seen of Jen, she isn't doing well. Dancing drunk in her house, posting "I am hot" photos to reassure herself that you can be in your 40's and be attractive after getting dumped for someone so much younger.

It all makes sense now.

But according to you, Tom never did resist the lady Tombots.

3 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Yeah until Oliver actually spills the beans on "Brocode" i'm still gunna say you have nothing. 

Do you honestly think a guy who has had young women thrown at him for decades has resisted it the entire time? Like seriously? He would basically have to be gay or asexual. Integrity? When has he been shown to have that? 50% of people cheat.

I don't even have to tell my story. You guys are living in la la land.

• Like 2

I don't have much to say about his new woman. If he's happy, than we're happy for him. And from what I've heard, his kids were on tour with him on the first leg of the tour and on this one, were excited to see him on stage again and the new gf was on tour with them as well (based on his ig post). They've been together for almost two years so it's not our place to say how the kids should feel about this, but I don't think his daughter was throwing shades at him on Instagram. He seems to have a great relationship with her and Jonas.

41 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But the facts in this situation scream the standard middle aged famous guy who ditches his family and wife for someone 20 years younger than himself. I am sure its been hard for him to resist Tombot tang. Young women love him. Not quite sure why. TheAVAmovement is in full metldown mode.

She doesn't look like she's 20 years younger, to be fair. Maybe 10 years younger, at best. She is definitely in her 30s. But I joined that facebook group months ago, when someone mentioned it here, and I was shocked to see all these young women swooning over Tom, I had no idea so many people still have a giant crush on him haha

• Like 4